Concentrix Work at Home - Lead Nurturing Hourly Pay + Incentives in Work-at-Home, Kansas
Please Note: Job cannot be performed in the state of Colorado, USA.
Work at Home - Lead Nurturing Hourly Pay + Incentives
The Outbound Enrollment Specialist’s primary responsibility is to assist families through the Connections Academy enrollment process through outbound phone contacts. Using a consultative sales approach, the Outbound Enrollment Specialist will contact families who are in the process of enrolling their children to provide any assistance necessary to complete enrollment. The Specialist will be a champion of the Connections Academy virtual school model, ensuring that families understand the value of their education choice. The Specialist will become an expert in the regulatory and eligibility requirements for each program and act as an advocate to our families as they complete the enrollment process. It is essential that the Outbound Enrollment Specialist facilitates professional, sensitive, informative and responsive interactions that turn potential students into long-time members of the Connections Academy family.
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 8:00am-11:30pm, Saturday 9:30am-6:00pm and Sunday 10:30am -7:00pm EASTERN TIME
FULL TIME POSITIONS ONLY
$14.00 per hour + Incentives Paid Monthly!!
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
• Achieve specific sales targets and maximizing sale opportunities on each and every call
• Use script and/or probing techniques to determine customer needs and offer the most appropriate product or service to address their needs
• Maintain broad knowledge of products, pricing, promotions, and procedures
• Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual sales goals and other Key Performance Indicators (‘KPIs’)
• Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures
• Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer
• Clarify customer requirements; probe for understanding, use tools and resources to appropriately provide resolution to the customer
• Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
• Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and sales performance
• Answer billing questions by talking through components of customer accounts
• High school diploma with three to six months of sales experience preferred
• Courteous with strong customer service orientation
• Strong communication and negotiation skills required
• Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
• Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
• Basic computer navigation skills and PC Knowledge
• Tolerance for repetitive work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
• Dependable with proficient attention to detail
• Demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations; including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner
• Able to rotate shifts, as needed
• Based on location and/or program, additional experience/skills may be required
*Job requirements may vary by country and will not contravene any local laws
Career Framework Role
Has program required basic skill set to perform routine tasks within simple processes but lacking program/product specific knowledge. Works with close supervision and clearly defined procedures. Starting to demonstrate familiarity with client terminology, operating standards and procedures. Starter without sustained metric performance levels.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
USA, MI, Work-at-Home
We will be the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent. We will get there by embracing our culture.
We’re a company like no other. We are fanatical about our staff and are constantly helping them grow and achieve their career goals. We are a global workplace that offers YOU infinite possibilities!
In a world full of average, we stand out. We believe experience is everything. Period. To achieve outstanding results, we’re disrupting the market by being absolutely obsessed with making our clients’ businesses better. We bring together the brightest and most creative minds in business, cutting-edge technology solutions, proven design thinking expertise and exceptional customer experience centers. Our clients notice the difference too… in increased customer loyalty, improved business performance and differentiation in their markets. As a diverse, global organization, we have unconventionally fresh ideas and deliver extraordinary customer experiences for nearly 750 of the world’s best brands. Concentrix. A passionate company powered by passionate people.
Concentrix CVG Corporation is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer.