Mosaic Program Manager in Winfield, Kansas
Who we are: Mosaic is a national faith-based healthcare provider of services to people with diverse needs including intellectual and developmental disabilities, autism support, behavioral therapy and senior care. Our 3,800 employees and 800 independent contractors provide a life of possibilities to nearly 4,000 people across 10 states and 400+ communities. Building upon more than a century of service, Mosaic navigates continuous transformation in service delivery while maintaining a focus on those things that matter most: people served and their families, the people who serve, and our mission of service and advocacy.
Whatever your role at Mosaic, you have an opportunity to make a difference every day. We help people with disabilities lead meaningful lives, find and develop a caring community and voice their needs. It is satisfying, life-changing work.
As a Program Manager you will:
- Oversee the operations of group homes and day services to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, including program development and training
- Ensure adequate written and electronic documentation
- Provide supervision to staff
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Special Education, Social Work or a related field.
- Minimum of one year of experience working with people with intellectual disabilities.
- QMRP/QIDP eligibility as required.
- Three years of experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled