Kansas Employer Trust Advisor - TRUST002426 in Wichita, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12532233
Job Title: TRUST ADVISOR
Job Category: Professional
Requisition Number: TRUST002426
Location: One Main Place Building, Wichita, KS 67202 USA
Job Summary: Responsible for the administration and growth of comprehensive, integrated, multigenerational high level complex trust and wealth accounts. Uses advanced skills and knowledge to exercise judgment and perform responsibilities which have a significant and distinct effect on the bank and/or the banks resources. Establishes work processes for self and monitors progress to ensure completion of goals and objectives as defined by his or her manager. This level requires the Trust Advisor to be capable of administering multiple account relationships with revenue exceeding \$1.5 Million. Promotes an environment of teamwork within the department and across the bank. Represents INTRUST Bank in all they do in the community and is focused on the development of new business relationships. Must maintain strict standards of confidentiality and perform duties in a manner supporting INTRUSTs Character Qualities.
- All expectations described in the job descriptions essential functions are necessary to be successful in this role, performed with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Duties include providing sophisticated estate and investment management services to clients with considerable wealth.
- Maintains expertise in the areas of estate, trust, conservatorship, irrevocable trust, IRA, and investment management accounts.
- Builds long term relationships with high-net-worth clientele and the professional community.
- Develops new business, builds, and retains client base.
- Participates in Wealth Operating Committee and Wealth Account Review Committee.
- Maintains working knowledge of industry regulations, trends, and applicable compliance-related requirements.
- Works effectively with Wealth Trust Manager, Wealth staff, Quality Assurance Group, Consumer Banking, Commercial Lending, and internal Legal Counsel.
- Outside contacts include trust/estate planning attorneys, CPA firms, and assisted-living facilities, among other professionals in the community.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in area of business or related field. Significant preference for a candidate that holds a law degree with emphasis in Estate Planning, Trusts, and Estates law.
- Minimum 2 to 4 years professional experience in Wealth Management industry, with extensive experience in the areas of estate planning, trust, and investments
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Must have specialized knowledge in the areas of estate planning, trusts, and investments.
- Professional designations are preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and organizational skills required.
- Must have a strong desire to serve clients and the ability to generate new business.
Required Licenses and/or Certifications: Designations and certifications are a plus.
Physical Demands: Extended period(s) of time viewing personal computer, sitting, standing, and walking. Occasional lifting up to 25 lbs. The physical demands necessary for this role should be performed with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Working Conditions: Normal office conditions.
This job description summary is not intended to be an employment contract, nor is it intended to state or imply these are the only activities to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other duties as assigned or requested by their supervisor.
INTRUST Financial Corporation and its subsidiaries, includin INTRUST Bank, are Equal Opportunity Employers whose policy is not to discriminate unlawfully against any qualified employee or applicant for employment on the basis of protected military or veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal law; except where an individuals protected category constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part