Intrust Bank* Treasury Services Specialist in Wichita, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/ada/r/jobs/11560641
Job Summary: The Treasury Services Specialist provides top-tier support for customers utilizing commercial systems and applications. Assistance is provided via phone, email and in-person and regularly involves completing tasks related to business services and products. Promotes an environment of teamwork within the department and across the bank. Represents INTRUST Bank in all he or she does in the community, and is focused on the development of new business relationships. Must maintain strict standards of confidentiality, and perform duties in a manner supporting INTRUST’s character qualities.
• Responds to all incoming inquiries, providing reliable support to customers in a friendly, professional and timely manner.
• Interfaces directly with customers, resolving problems through independent decision-making.
• Accurately and efficiently researches and resolves discrepancies and errors, keeping management and account officers apprised of customer impact issues.
• Facilitates customer onboarding through completion of system walkthroughs and training.
• Completes all system setups, deletions, and change requests according to department standards.
• Provides clear and concise documentation.
• Enhances customer relationships by proactively uncovering needs and offering appropriate products and services.
• Follows established procedures to prevent losses and contribute positively to profitability.
• Operates with a high attention to detail, is able to quickly identify high-risk situations and escalate as needed.
• Participates in system and application testing, providing feedback on both internal and end-user experiences.
• Assists internal customers utilizing applications including (but not limited to): Check Positive Pay, Business Online Banking and Commercial Vault Services.
Education and Experience: High school diploma or equivalent, and 2+ years related job experience required. Previous experience in banking operations and customer service required. Experience with ACH files and Treasury related products is preferred.
Required Skills and Knowledge: Excellent customer service skills are required. Strong oral, written communication and organizational skills. Ability to travel to offer onsite assistance to commercial customers. Must be able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task utilizing multiple computer programs. Computer experience with a knowledge of Microsoft Office is required.
Required Licenses and/or Certifications: None.
Physical Demands: Long periods of time will be spent viewing personal computer, sitting, standing and walking. Occasional lifting up to 25 lbs. Must be able to hear and speak clearly both face-to-face and over the phone.
Working Conditions: Normal office conditions.
This job description summary is not intended to be an employment contract, nor is it intended to state or imply these are the only activities to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other duties as assigned or requested by their supervisor.
INTRUST Financial Corporation and its subsidiaries, including INTRUST Bank, are Equal Opportunity Employers whose policy is not to discriminate unlawfully against any qualified employee or applicant for employment on the basis of prot ected military or veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal law; except where an individual’s protected category constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.