Renaissance Senior HR Technology (UKG) Analyst - Temporary Project in Wichita, Kansas
When you join Renaissance®️, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology. Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom.
Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide! Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve
Our HR Technology team is seeking a Senior HR Technology Analyst to act as a system administrator for the human capital management system (UKG Pro) and help them complete projects.
As a Senior HR Technology Analyst contractor, you will:
• Act as subject matter expert and technical point of contact for the human capital management system and other HR technology systems
• Act as an administrator for the HR technology systems, including troubleshooting and resolving technical issues
• Develop data imports, exports, and reporting; establish recurring data feeds
• Manage audit and quality control processes for maintaining data integrity and security of HR technology systems
• Develop and maintain system documentation, processes, and procedures
This is a temporary assignment to last approximately six months.
For this six month Senior HR Technology Analyst contractor role, you must have:
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university OR equivalent combination of education and experience
1-3 years of professional experience in data/business analytics or comparable analytics position
Experience with UKG Pro HCM
Experience with UKG Reporting - (Cognos)
Virtual meeting software proficiency
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.