HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Acute Care in Wichita, Kansas
* *$7,500 sign-on bonus for RNs with 2 or more years of hospital experience! **
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career as a Registered Nurse (RN) at Wesley Woodlawn Hospital. Submit your application today!
We offer you a generous benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment
Our nurses are FAMILY! Work as a Registered Nurse on our Acute Unit and become part of our family of healthcare professionals who are dedicated to caring for others like family. Raise the bar on patient experience and care and join the HCA HealthONE Wesley team where you can make a difference every day.
What you will do in this role:
- You will be responsible for delivering patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- You will be responsible for directing and coordinating all nursing care for the department specific patient population in accordance with the standards of nursing care and practice as defined by our hospital and the Kansas Nurse Practice Act.
- You will be collaborating with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and achievement of desired patient outcomes.
- You will be supporting the organization’s vision and mission.
- You will be utilizing knowledge of patient’s age and cultural diversity in the provision of patient care.
- You will be contributing to the provision of quality nursing care through performance improvement techniques that demonstrate positive outcomes in patient care
What qualifications you will need for this role:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing; BSN preferred
- Current licensure in the State of Kansas a Registered Nurse, or current active multi-state Registered Nurse license
- Current BLS certification through the American Heart Association
- Previous acute care experience
Wesley Woodlawn Hospital & ER, a campus of Wesley Healthcare, provides patients with convenient access to expert healthcare, surgical care and emergency services. Our 99-bed facility provides world-class medical care while promoting wellness, healthy lifestyles and community health education programs and screenings. Wesley Woodlawn is also home to Wesley’s Bariatric Surgery program, which is accredited by the American College of Surgeons and the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery.
Wesley Woodlawn is consistently recognized for delivering the highest quality care. As the only full-service hospitals in Wichita to earn a coveted 5-star rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services in 2019, Wesley Medical Center and Wesley Woodlawn rank in the top 6.4% of hospitals nationwide for patient safety and quality of care. The two facilities are also the only hospitals in the region recognized with “A” safety scores by The Leapfrog Group, an independent hospital watchdog organization, in its Spring 2019 Hospital Safety Score℠ rankings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: RN Acute Care
Location: Kansas-Wichita-Wesley Woodlawn Hospital %26 ER
Requisition ID: 26330-24553