Kansas Employer Relationship Manager - RELAT002443 in Wichita, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12532226
Position Title:Relationship Manager RELAT002443
- Job Category: Professional
- Requisition Number: RELAT002443
- Posting Date: April 7, 2023
- Schedule:Full Time
- Location: One Main Place Building, Wichita, KS 67202, USA
Job Summary: Responsible for managing a portfolio of institutional accounts inclusive of investment management, reporting. Effective relationship management will also include client entertainment, ongoing relationship building and identification of opportunities to serve the client with other INTRUST solutions and services. Promotes an environment of teamwork within the department and across the bank. Represents INTRUST Bank in all they do in the community and is focused on the development of new business relationships. Must maintain strict standards of confidentiality and perform duties in a manner supporting INTRUSTs Character Qualities.
- All expectations described in the job descriptions essential functions are necessary to be successful in this role, performed with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Manage all aspects of client relationships.
- Conduct and lead meetings while working with clients to accomplish goals for companys investment account.
- Provide oversight to ongoing investment of client monies.
- Manage and execute on day-to-day servicing activities.
- Complete RFPs and participate in RFP presentations as primary way of business development.
- Assist and participate in ongoing sales efforts.
- Engage clients in outside entertainment as appropriate.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree and 2-5 years investment management or financial services experience required.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge and understanding of industry regulations and trends necessary.
- Ability to use good judgment and problem-solving skills required.
- Must be detail oriented and able to provide a high degree of customer service.
- Excellent client communication skills, both written and oral are a must.
Required Licenses and/or Certifications: Industry designations like CIMA, CFP, CFA or similar preferred.
Physical Demands: Extended period(s) of time may be spent viewing a personal computer, sitting, standing, and walking. Occasional lifting up to 25 lbs. Must be able to hear and speak clearly both face-to-face and over the phone. Must be able to use hands to key information and handle objects. The physical demands necessary for this role should be performed with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Working Conditions: Normal office environment.
This job description summary is not intended to be an employment contract, nor is it intended to state or imply these are the only activities to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other duties as assigned or requested by their supervisor.
INTRUST Financial Corporation and its subsidiaries, including INTRUST Bank, are Equal Opportunity Employers whose policy is not to discriminate unlawfully against any qualified employee or applicant for employment on the basis of protected military or veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal law; except where an individuals protected category constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.