Teya Development Recruiter Admin Support Specialist - 369434706-5230 in Wichita, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12832844 *NOW HIRING*
Recruiter Admin Support Specialist
\$17.20/HR + \$4.41 H&W Pay (Health and Welfare)
The position is Full-Time (30 hours a week, Monday-Friday)
The successful candidate will be required to provide the general administrative tasks as outlined below:
- Develop a working knowledge of agency software and contracting policy and procedures.
- Assist the government in collecting and assembling cost data, reviewing program applications and contracts, processing payment application requests, and reviewing open obligations.
- Establish and maintain files and records. This includes but is not limited to, receiving, and assembling program applications.
- Ensure procedural handbooks and manuals are kept current and up to date.
- Review a wide variety of invoices, vouchers, and other miscellaneous payment requests
- Compile and review the accuracy of contract administration supporting documents from the program application process through to final payments and contract completion.
- Assist technical staff in managing program contracts. This may include, but is not limited to, annual contract reviews, documenting contract compliance, and communicating with program participants.
- Review and verify technical and professional materials prepared by staff specialists for format and grammatical accuracy, including interpretative materials, technical reports, memorandums, advisory notices, and technical notes.
- Answer telephone calls, greet visitors and sign for incoming deliveries and interact with the public in an office setting.
- Maintain office files, manuals, handbooks, and reference library, both paper and electronic, according to department guidelines and requirements.
- Monitor and track commencement and expiration of agreements and assists with preparation of required paperwork.
- Monitor and track commencement and expiration of contracts, contracts behind schedule, and contracts that have not completed a practice in the first year and prepares modification, termination, waiver, and annual practice reminder letters for Government signature.
- Process annual contract reviews and various internal and external audits responses.
- Additional duties as required by supervisor.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Additional college or technical school education preferred.
- Five (5) years\' experience supporting an organization in a local, state or federal government or related office setting
- One (1) year in a reception, call center or customer service environment preferred.
- Advanced experience with MS suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrate a proficiency with computer automated software and web-based software usage.
- Must have and maintain a valid State driver license and current insurance.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team member.
This is a Services Contract Act (SCA) position and has a Department of Labor designated prevailing wage for each County the work is performed.
This is position supports the Government and requires successfully passing both a Background Check and Drug Screening to qualify.
Must be a US citizen to perform work on this contract.
(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.) Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus The employee may occasionally lift and/or move more than 25 pounds Employee will sit for several hours each day but will als need mobility and ability to stand, type, and walk for periods of time The employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
The noise level in the environment is moderate The environment is a typical office setting
TEYA is passionate on having a diverse workforce and committed to our policy of equal employment opportunity and treating all employees and applicants equally and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, genetics, veteran or marital status, disability status, and all other groups protected by law and promotes diversity in its workforce. TEYA takes affirmative action to implement programs and maintain practices and policies that eliminate barriers to equal employment opportunity.
TEYA knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, and extracurricular activities. That\'s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package t