Fagron Sterile Services Receiving Technician - 1st Shift in Wichita, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12754528
About the job
The Receiving Technician will physically process incoming goods with the goal of timely and accurate receipt and correct storage in the warehouse.
- Receive incoming goods, check them based on the packing list, receive them into the AX system, with the necessary labels, place and locate them to the right storage space.
- In case of errors of incoming goods, including freight damage notifying procurement with problem.
- Fill the picking shelves, where necessary with the help of a forklift.
- Pick transfer and pack and prepare them for shipment.
- Provide the necessary documents to quality for quality review. Communicate missing paperwork with procurement to obtain these documents.
- Keep the warehouse clean, need and orderly.
- Periodic cycle counts and physical inventory will be performed to maintain inventory control.
- Maintain inventory control by insuring all items are scanned out correctly.
- Maintain current SOP training.
- Other duties as assigned.