Spirit AeroSystems Programmer Analyst/Developer - Defense 1 in Wichita, Kansas
Spirit AeroSystems designs and builds aerostructures for both commercial and defense customers. With headquarters in Wichita, Kansas, Spirit operates sites in the U.S., U.K., France and Malaysia. The company's core products include fuselages, pylons, nacelles and wing components for the world's premier aircraft. Spirit AeroSystems focuses on affordable, innovative composite and aluminum manufacturing solutions to support customers around the globe.
Builds, configures and applications and/or modules addressing engineering, manufacturing or scientific requirements. Using knowledge of software engineering, software development, computer-aided design and manufacturing, develops, programs, maintains, and integrates computing applications, including company-developed and commercial off-the-shelf software such as CAD/CAM and programs requiring engineering or scientific knowledge. Prepares operating instructions, compiles documentation of program development, and analyzes system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls. Interfaces with application users, other programmers and analysts, application architects, systems analysts, and other technical and support personnel in functional areas requiring knowledge and proficiency in engineering, manufacturing, or scientific disciplines.
• Problem solver / analytical skills • Able to troubleshoot application issues with little to no direction.
• Install, integrate, maintain /upgrade software. • Test and configure applications. • Understanding of Windows Client/Server environment. • Understanding of PLM systems. • Powershell experience a plus
• Siemens Teamcenter and NX experience a plus. • Manage Engine experience a plus
• This role requires US Citizenship
• Candidate must be a resident of or willing to relocate to the Wichita, KS area
• Bachelors of Science in in Aerospace, Electrical, Mechanical, Systems or Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other related course of study.
• Minumum 1 years of experience required
• Candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance. Employment start date would be determined based upon program need and obtaining clearance • Successful candidates must be able to secure Program access approval • Demonstrated experience effectively communicating within a team environment • Working knowledge of aerospace industry practices and standards • Advanced thinking and problem-solving ability • Excellent written and oral communication skills • Excellent interpersonal skills • Strong analytical and organizational skills
Spirit AeroSystems is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
Requisition ID 2021-7220
Posted Date 1 week ago (9/13/2021 5:47 PM)
Category Information Technology