Cintas Corporation* Production Associate - Utility IV in Wichita, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12542443
Cintas is seeking a Production Associate - Utility IV - 3rd Shift to support the Rental Division. This position is responsible for performing a variety of production jobs as directed by the shift supervisor. The tasks for this position may include participating in the loading or unloading of trucks, preparing or staging material and garments for loading, or performing other production jobs classified at a level four or below as needed to support the business. Work area/responsibilities for this role may change daily, as this position fills in for other employee vacations and absences. Production Associates are expected to maintain the cleanliness of their work area and to meet or exceed a standard for quantity and quality of work.
Job Expectations and Eligibility Factors:
Work Eligibility (prior to first day of employment)
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must adhere to attendance policy.
- Must be willing to work in a safe proximity to other people for extended periods of time.
- Must be willing to work in a fast-paced, schedule driven environment where there are time pressures to complete work quickly.
- Must be willing to potentially handle materials that are soiled and have pungent odors, with appropriate protective equipment.
Physical Qualifications, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Requires standing for most of a shift.
- Requires repetitive motions, stretching, bending, turning, or reaching to accomplish work activities.
- Requires physical activity, including lifting and moving materials, for most of a shift.
Attributes of a Great Employee-Partner:
- Work Ethic / Effort: Displays a high level of effort and commitment towards performing work; is hard working and dependable; prioritizes tasks properly to meet deadlines.
- Interpersonal Skills: Is pleasant with others on the job and displays a good-natured, cooperative attitude; is respectful, courteous, and polite towards others.
- Teamwork and Collaboration: Works with others to achieve goals; supports team decisions.
- Safety Orientation: Is committed to complying with safety rules and guidelines.
- Adaptability/Flexibility: is open to change and to variety in the workplace; is able to switch between tasks or priorities quickly.
- Integrity/Honesty: Behaves in an honest, fair, and ethical manner; is trustworthy.
- Attention To Detail: Is thorough and careful about detail when completing work tasks or correcting flaws or mistakes.
- Stress Tolerance/Resilience: Deal calmly and effectively with high stress or high pressure situations; recovers quickly from setbacks.
How You Will Be Evaluated:\ The full selection process may include the following components:\ Application and resume review\ Interviews\ Job Tryout
This is not an offer of employment. The tryout provides a realistic job preview to better understand the work environment, the work activities, and the performance expectations. Candidates will be compensated for their time during the job tryout.
Not all applicants will progress through the entire selection process; only those applicants identified as most qualified for the job will be invited to the next step in the process. Individuals who receive a conditional job offer will also be required to complete a background check and drug screen.
Having a criminal history does not automatically disqualify candidates from employment.