Cintas Corporation* Production Associate - Garment/Linen/Bulk Product Folder in Wichita, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12542440
Cintas is seeking a Production Associate Garment/Linen/Bulk Product Folder - 2nd Shift to support the Rental Division. The Product Folder is responsible for folding customer product manually or through the use of an industrial garment folding machine, counting folded product, and preparing bundles of clean, folded product for delivery to customers. Product Folders are expected to maintain the cleanliness of their work area.This position is on a performance-based incentive pay structure; meaning the Product Folder must meet or exceed a production standard for folding product, and additional compensation incentive (e.g., higher hourly pay) is tied to exceeding production standards.\
Job Expectations and Eligibility Factors:
Work Eligibility (prior to first day of employment)
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must adhere to attendance policy.
- Must be willing to work in a safe proximity to other people for extended periods of time.
- Must be willing to work in a fast-paced, schedule driven environment where there are time pressures to complete work quickly.
Physical Qualifications, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Requires standing for most of shift.
- Requires repetitive motions, stretching, bending, turning, or reaching to accomplish work activities.
- May require pushing carts or bins full of bulk or linen product to station to prepare for folding.
Attributes of a Great Employee-Partner:
- Attention To Detail: Is thorough and careful about detail when completing work tasks or correcting flaws or mistakes.
- Work Ethic / Effort: Displays a high level of effort and commitment towards performing work; is hard working and dependable; prioritizes tasks properly to meet deadlines.
- Interpersonal Skills: Is pleasant with others on the job and displays a good-natured, cooperative attitude; is respectful, courteous, and polite towards others.
- Teamwork and Collaboration: Works with others to achieve goals; supports team decisions.
- Safety Oreintatin: Is committed to complying with safety rules and guidelines.
How You Will Be Evaluated:\ The full selection process may include the following components:\ Application and resume review\ Interviews\ Job Tryout
This is not an offer of employment. The tryout provides a realistic job preview to better understand the work environment, the work activities, and the performance expectations. Candidates will be compensated for their time during the job tryout.
Not all applicants will progress through the entire selection process; only those applicants identified as most qualified for the job will be invited to the next step in the process. Individuals who receive a conditional job offer will also be required to complete a background check and drug screen.
Having a criminal history does not automatically disqualify candidates from employment.