Raytheon Technologies Product and Technical Service Senior Supervisor in Wichita, Kansas
United States of America
HKS34: Wichita, KS 2051 Airport Rd
, Wichita, KS, 67226 USA At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We’re connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
Directs the development and implementation of activities in repair, overhaul, or modification of units to meet production goals, quality, and cost objectives. Monitors P&L, operational and financial performance of centers to ensure performance objectives are met. Monitors customer satisfaction and market growth, taking action as needed to remedy problems and explore opportunities.
· Directs the development and implementation of activities in repair, overhaul, or modification of units to meet production goals, quality, and cost objectives.
· Prioritizes schedules based on the availability of personnel, skills, tools, equipment, parts, materials, and required work area consistent with the release schedule and cost forecasts.
· Determines work operations required and the tooling, equipment, materials, employee skills, and hours necessary for their accomplishment.
· Plans, recommends, and coordinates the sequencing and allocation of daily workload; Assigns jobs according to the skills, experience, and training of mechanics; Develops requirement forecasts; Investigates the recoverability of parts and components and determines appropriate reconditioning processes.
· Reviews job progress and makes adjustments to planned schedule to meet changing workload conditions. Plans and administers procedures and budgets.
· May make budgetary recommendations regarding capital expenditures and direct/indirect labor.
· Develops schedules and manpower requirements for assigned areas.
·M aintains records of production, units in process, inventories, project accomplishment, overhauls, personnel performance, and current and projected workloads.
· Responsible for workforce planning to ensure the efficient operation of the function: Oversees staffing, development, performance management, diversity, health/safety, and employee relations.
· Ensures environmental safety & health standards are met.
· Monitors compliance with company policies and procedures and may be the focal point on internal and external audits.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 3 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 7 years of relevant experience is required.
Part 145 Repair Station experience preferred
Previous Supervisory experience preferred
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again. Some of our competitive benefits package includes: • Medical, dental, and vision insurance • Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees • Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution • Tuition reimbursement • Life insurance and disability coverage • And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.