HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Patient Care Tech Neuro Med in Wichita, Kansas
Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their bottom line? Here at Wesley Healthcare, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
At Wesley, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Student Loan Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our team is a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Here is some of what you can expect from being a Patient Care Technician with us:
- Assists with the care of the patient in collaboration with the patient care team
- Maintains and applies principles of patient safety
- Ensures decisions and actions on behalf of patients are determined in an ethical manner
- Participates in the improvement of operational functions and of patient care
- Establishes communication and respectful relationships with all disciplines
- Recognizes when and how to escalate patient concerns up the chain of command
- Presents a positive image at all times while directing customers to appropriate areas
- Answers telephone and intercom efficiently and courteously, relaying messages and calls to appropriate personnel and other departments as needed
- Maintains records, transcribes physician orders, and assures orders are carried out in an expeditious manner
- Coordinates activities of nursing unit with other departments
What qualifications you will need:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) verification course through American Heart Assoc. and American Red Cross - Healthcare Provider CPR
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent
- CNA Training program preferred
- 1 years of experience in a hospital setting preferred
One of the most experienced and comprehensive medical centers in Kansas! Wesley Medical Center is the hospital of choice for thousands of people in Kansas and northern Oklahoma. Their preference for Wesley extends well beyond the high quality medical services Wesley offers. It also includes the spirit of intensive caring that inspires and guides everyone who works at Wesley Medical Center. Wesley Medical Center is an acute care center, level I trauma center and licensed for 760 beds and 102 bassinets. As a leader in overall recommend care, Wesley treats more than 24,000 patients annually and delivers more than 6,000 babies - more than any hospital in a 13 state region! Wesley Healthcare owns and operates Wesley Medical Center, Wesley Woodlawn Hospital & ER, Wesley Children’s Hospital, Wesley West ER, Wesley Derby ER and multiple WesleyCare clinics.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing Support
Title: Patient Care Tech Neuro Med
Location: Kansas-Wichita-Wesley Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00323-26406