Kansas Department of Commerce Part Time 6pm - 12am, 1am - 6pm or 2am - 7am Shift Customer Service Representatives (CSR) in Wichita, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/ada/r/jobs/11468163
Part Time 6pm - 12am, 1am - 6pm or 2am - 7am Shift Customer Service Representatives (CSR) ENT 5.3
This program will have training Monday - Friday from 1:30 pm - 10:00 pm starting 5/3/2022 for 2 weeks (Attendance is required 100%) Nesting is in the 3rd week, those hours are Monday - Friday 6:00 pm - 2:30 am. Training and Nesting are full time. We do require 100% attendance for training. This position is work at home if you have your own Desktop or Laptop. You also need a USB Headset and Internet that can be hardwired to your Computer.
Your scheduled hours will be between 6:00 pm - 7:00 am
The purpose of Customer Service Representatives (CSR) position is to deliver excellent customer care and create sustainable value for customers via phone, email, chat, and correspondence. The CSRs handle service and information requests, billing explanations, cost savings advice, and explain company policies and procedures along with terms and conditions.
Essential Job Functions:
• Provides efficient and effective service to customers and prospects on all patron based services to a variety of inquiries and customer needs.
• Maintains sincere interest in providing stellar customer care.
• Understands customer needs, determines the appropriate course of action to meet those needs and completes or initiates the transaction.
• Exercises independent thinking in meeting customer expectations.
• Combines knowledge of product, good work ethic, effective time management skills, and human relations skills to meet performance standards and positively influence the client's image.
• Ability to process information quickly and accurately.
• Ability to handle routine customer transactions.
• Ability to work under time constraints.
• Ability to understand and apply new concepts.
• Ability to analyze information and evaluate results.
• Ability to effectively deal with complex customers.
• Ability to create positive customer relationships by defusing angry and upset customers.
• Demonstrates a commitment to learning quickly and effectively applying knowledge as well as supporting/creating a productive, positive work environment.
• Attention to detail-documentation and follow -up.
• High school diploma or GED
• Minimum of 6 months call center experience or at least 1 year of customer service experience
• Knowledge of mainframe and computer (pc) and internet applications
• Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent telephone tact and diplomacy
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with supervisors, peers, and customers
• Proficiency in keyboarding/data entry
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills demonstrated by use of correct grammar and terminology
• Time management skills (dependable, accurate, and detail oriented)
• Successful completion of Drug Screen and Background check
• Ability to work the hours of operations as shifts will not be assigned until the end of training
• Ability to attend 100% of the required weeks of training
Final candidates for this position will need to successfully complete drug screening and a background investigati