INTRUST Bank Marketing Research Analyst in Wichita, Kansas
At INTRUST Bank, principles and performance go hand in hand. We hire for character and commitment because we believe a focus on values contributes to a healthy and positive culture where employees are celebrated for their individual potential, unique talents are further developed, and positive relationships are fostered. This philosophy has guided us for more than 145 years, and the tradition continues today.
As an INTRUST employee, you become part of a tradition shared with five generations of family leadership. A tradition focused on the success and well-being of our customers, employees, shareholders, and the communities we call home, and a commitment to being a company of character in all that we do.
Our employees are the heart of our company and a large part of why customers continue to trust INTRUST. We want to make sure you succeed, so your priorities are our priority. Here, you can grow and lead no matter your title.
A modern benefits approach: To support our employees and their families, INTRUST offers a comprehensive, market-competitive benefits package that prioritizes your total well-being.
Career growth and development resources
Tuition reimbursement for full-time and part-time employees enrolled in any degree program
Generous time off
Employees receive three weeks of paid vacation plus 11 paid holidays each year
Paid time off to volunteer in the community
Paid sick leave for self and family care – two weeks upon hire with monthly accruals
Interest-bearing employee checking and savings accounts
Discounted rates on auto loans, home equity loans, and unsecured loans
Low credit card interest rates
401(k) plan with 6% employer match and 100% immediately vested
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Health Savings Account (HSA) with employer contribution if enrolled in the high deductible health plan
Flexible Spending Account (FSA), participation in an INTRUST insurance plan is not required
Basic life and AD&D coverage provided at no cost to the employees working 29+ hours a week
Long-term disability coverage provided at no cost to employees working 37.5+ hours a week
Voluntary critical illness coverage available
Confidential access to professional counselors to assist with a wide variety of situations
Benefits eligibility is dependent upon hire date and employment status. Ask for our benefits guide for full details.
Job Summary: Supports INTRUST’s commitment to providing customers with products and services of significant value and delivering excellent customer service by conducting primary and secondary research, competitive analysis, and voice of the customer research and satisfaction surveys. Promotes an environment of teamwork within the department and across the bank. Represents INTRUST Bank in all they do in the community and is focused on the development of new business relationships. Must maintain strict standards of confidentiality and perform duties in a manner supporting INTRUST’s Character Qualities.
• Acquire secondary research and conduct and manage primary quantitative and qualitative (in-person interviews, focus groups) research to inform strategic business questions, pricing decisions, product developments, and marketing strategy. Analyze research and present findings and recommendations to stakeholders.
• Develop and maintain methods for collecting customer feedback to understand their satisfaction with service experiences and products. Report on results and provide insights to stakeholders to inform business decisions and marketing communications.
• Provide ongoing and ad-hoc competitive advertising, product, service, and pricing research to inform product development, pricing, and marketing strategy.
• Manage external vendor resources used in marketing research.
• Participate in various marketing and promotional activities as a marketing department team member.
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in work experience and a minimum of 3 years’ experience conducting and managing marketing research efforts are required. Experience in the financial industry is a plus.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
• Curious and collaborative mindset with a desire to provide excellent customer service.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional knowledge of marketing research methods.
• Strong project management, business writing, and reporting skills.
• Solid business acumen, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
• Effective time management, organization, and leadership skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint, and research software (re: Qualtrics).
Required Licenses and/or Certifications: None.
Physical Demands: Extended period(s) of time may be spent viewing a personal computer, sitting, standing, and walking with occasional lifting up to 25 lbs. The physical demands necessary for this role should be performed with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Working Conditions: Normal office conditions.
This job description summary is not intended to be an employment contract, nor is it intended to state or imply these are the only activities to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other duties as assigned or requested by their supervisor.
INTRUST Financial Corporation and its subsidiaries, including INTRUST Bank, are Equal Opportunity Employers whose policy is not to discriminate unlawfully against any qualified employee or applicant for employment on the basis of protected military or veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal law; except where an individual’s protected category constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)