Kansas Employer Licensed Practical Nurse -Lead in Wichita, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12517828
*Licensed Practical Nurse -Lead(Full Time)\ Department::*Medical\ \
TheLicensed Practical Nurse (LPN)is responsible for performing routine and non-routine clinical duties to assist Providers and other healthcare practitioners with patient care to ensure quality and efficiency. This position performs all clinical duties in accordance to state law and under the direction of a Physician. The LPN is also responsible for assisting the Clinical Nurse and Lab Manager with management of the Nurse and Lab staff.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Valid and current LPN certificationfrom an accredited institution required.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in nursing in a hospital or health clinic preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of medical terminology and natural sciences including anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, pathophysiology, pharmacology and microbiology .
- Thorough understanding of general nursing principles and practices required.
- Proficient knowledge of Electronic Health Records software and relevant applications required.
- Able to support the mission, philosophies, goals, and objectives HealthCore Clinic.
- Have a positive, friendly and professional demeanor with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Assist with gathering data and inputting data into databases.
- Strong computer literacy, especially with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to communicate effectively with vulnerable populations including those made vulnerable by their financial status, personality characteristics, place of residence, health status and/or age.
- Understand and operate within policy, rules, regulations, and accreditation standards.
- Ability to work productively with internal and external customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and organize work effectively while working independently and/or as a cooperative team member