HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Inventory Specialist PRN in Wichita, Kansas
Inventory Specialist PRN
Wesley Medical Center
Schedule:PRN/As Needed/Flexible. Shiftsbetween 6 am to 6 pm. Hours working a week could from 8 to 30.
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA Healthcare today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. Come be a part of the change!
As a Supply Chain Tech, you will work directly in our facilities receiving and distributing supplies. Our Supply Chain team is dedicated to providing the materials needed to ensure quality care can be delivered to our patients.
In this role you will:
• Process all “returns to vendor” or “returns to backup stock” and deliver supplies in an accurate and timely manner
• Transport and deliver legend drugs, non-prescription drugs, contrast media and drug-containing devices
• Receive expedited deliveries, accurately key receiving into the SMART system, and deliver to appropriate department
• Receive all cross-docked items into the SMART system
• Review and maintain Min/Max for storeroom safety stock daily and place orders appropriately
• Count par level areas (POU areas) weekly according to schedule
• Ensure POU items have the appropriate barcodes
• Perform QA random checks on totes
• Rotate stock in POU areas and backup storeroom areas to ensure no items are out of date and provide assistance to personnel
• Check after-hour logs for charges and determine how to avoid reoccurrence
• High school diploma or GED is required • Previous stock clerk experience preferred
HealthTrust is the supply chain solution for the HCA Healthcare. We lead a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals just like you and creative leaders who are committed to the care and improvement of human life. We have partnered with over 1,600 hospitals for their purchasing needs. Our organization has been continually recognized by Practice Greenhealth as being committed to environmentally responsible practices.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Service Members and Veterans with experience in the following MOS / AFSC / NCC rates should meet the qualifications for this position.51C, 51G, 76R,76A, 76D, 76J, 76P, 76Q, 76R68J, 92A, 92Y, 68J, 68J, 90A, 91J, 91A, 4P031, 4P051, 4P091, 43P1, 43P2, 43P3, 43P7, IMRL, 6042, 9662, 9954, MAT, SK, LS
Job: *Materials Management Supply Chain & Logistics
Title: Inventory Specialist PRN
Location: Kansas-Wichita-Wesley Medical Center
Requisition ID: 26346-24660