Express Scripts Infusion Nurse RN, Per Diem - Accredo in Wichita, Kansas
Not all home infusion opportunities are the same. For RNs who want to grow their skills with new/specialty infusion therapies, while having greater flexibility, ownership, and serenity than what is experienced in more high-impact, high-stress environments, we encourage you to rethink what’s most important about your career.
Put your love for helping people into action by building trust and providing guidance to people in need of medical expertise and compassion. You will serve not only as an administrator of in-home IV Infusion medical treatment, response management and follow-up care, but a coach to empower patients through training on treatment regimen, condition management and treatment self-administration when appropriate. You will also own the overall well-being of your patients by coordinating with Pharmacists and Therapeutic Resource Center (TRC) staff on patient needs and logistical concerns regarding infusion sites.
This is a chance to build relationships, apply your resourcefulness, and be the RN you dreamed of when you decided on your life’s work. Because it all matters.
- Registered Nurse (RN) license
- State license(s) in good standing – must be licensed in all practicing states
- High School Diploma or GED, plus 8-11 years of relevant work experience with a Nursing Diploma or
- 5-8 years of relevant experience with an ASN degree or
- 2-5 years of relevant experience with a BSN degree
- 1+ years as a specialty RN in a critical care, acute, or home healthcare environment
- Strong IV insertion skills
- Critical care experience and/or home infusion experience strongly preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel within an assigned geographic area
- Flexibility to work alternate shifts on short notice and be on call for field visits as determined by business needs
- Home internet access
It’s about being willing to go the extra mile. Want to hear what life at Express Scripts is like from one of our specialty nurses? Check out Encapsulated - The Express Scripts Podcast here: bit.ly/EncapsulatedSpecialtyNurse.
As a vital contributor to our Fortune 25 organization, you can expect all the resources and support you need to excel on behalf of our patients. Add to that our full suite of total rewards*
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Internal Career Training Resources
- Door-to-Door Pay and Mileage Reimbursement
*Most of these benefits are available to part-time and per diem roles. Medical/Dental insurance not offered for per diem.
Accredo is the Express Scripts Specialty Pharmacy.
A leading provider of specialty pharmacy services, Accredo improves care for patients through behavioral and clinical expertise. We offer a broad range of healthcare products and services for individuals with chronic health conditions, such as growth hormone deficiencies, hepatitis C, hemophilia, oncology, multiple sclerosis and rheumatoid arthritis. We also provide comprehensive patient management services, including clinical care management programs, counseling, education, outcomes measurement, social services and reimbursement services.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran