Textron HR Coordinator in Wichita, Kansas
Assists Textron business units, applicants, employees, and retirees with various HR related inquires and tasks.
I. Answers inquiries regarding policies, procedures, practices, training, and communications.
II. Investigates and responds to issues and provides transactional support as needed.
III. Responsible for submission and/or completion of various HR-related transactional tasks; such as, employee data changes and other correspondence, recordkeeping and maintenance related to employee personnel and training records.
IV. Investigates and expedites resolution for individual issues that are unable to be resolved through direct employee/ retiree contact with a supplier partner.
V. Delivers presentations to new hires, employees preparing for annual enrollments, and others as necessary.
- High School diploma or equivalent, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in human resource core principle knowledge (via education or previously held positions), customer service, or administrative support
- Level based on relevant experience and manager’s discretion
- Maintain strict confidentiality with employee and customer information
- Must work independently with minimal guidance and manage workload/priorities as appropriate
- Bias for action to complete numerous phone calls and emails daily
- Verbal and written communication skills in a professional business environment (grammar, spelling, ability to communicate with varying levels of professionals, vocabulary, and comprehension)
- Bias for customer service – proactive communication to customers and team members, delivers on commitments, and is knowledgeable and accurate regarding expertise
- Exceptional PC skills; including MS Office
- Maintain professional relationships and commitment through contribution, flexibility, and positive attitude
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Job Human Resources
Primary Location US-Kansas-Wichita
Recruiting Company Textron Aviation
Job Level Individual Contributor
Shift First Shift
Req ID: 292783