Rose International INC Hedis Consultant in Wichita, Kansas
Position Title: Hedis Consultant
Position Number: 290576
Location: Wichita, KS
Desired Skill Set:
Database, Healthcare, Hedis Consultant
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Title: HEDIS Reviewer 2
Location: Wichita, KS, 67206
Duration: 0-8 month(s)
• This position will perform project duties related to the business project program mgmt. office within national quality HEDIS department through January, then will begin more HEDIS specific duties, to include, record abstraction, database work, etc.
• They will report to the Business Project Program manager and not a regional specific position.
• Must have HEDIS abstraction experience.
• Must have excellent technological skills
• Needs to have close attention to detail and be able to thrive in a changing environment.
• This is an office based position. Wichita office is highly preferred, but can reside at any client office nation wide.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)