Girl Scouts of America Grant Manager in Wichita, Kansas
Council: Girl Scouts Of Kansas Heartland
Job Location: KS - Wichita
Salary Range: Negotiable
Employment Type: Full-Time (Regular)
Job #: 7895
Post Date: 5/6/2022
The Grants Manager is responsible for identifying, managing, administering and seeking new and increased funding from foundations, corporations and United Ways through effective prospect rese arch, development of accurate and persuasive grant proposals, stewardship and recognition of funders and maintenance of grant tracking systems. This position is also responsible for evaluating and reporting on program outcomes.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Plan, implement, and evaluate solicitation strategies for corporate and foundation prospects.
• Conduct prospect research and identify viable foundations, corporations and other resources on an ongoing basis to ensure an appropriate pool of funders to help GSKH achieve short and long-term fiscal goals.
• Develop compelling letters of intent and proposals, which include planning, writing, reviewing, editing and finalizing proposal packages.
• Develop cultivation, solicitation and stewardship strategies and opportunities to maximize funding efforts.
• Administer awarded grants to ensure compliance with all grant terms.
• Manage grants and report time-lines through a monitoring system that facilitates efficient coordination and tracking.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date information on foundation, corporate and government grant awards.
• Stay abreast of developments within the foundation, corporate and government sectors to provide support, advice and guidance regarding funding opportunities and trends.
• Collaborate with Girl Experience and Troop Engagement team to design program evaluations and surveys to provide accurate indicators of targeted outcomes.
• Analyze and report on program survey results.
• Collaborate with Girl Experience and Troop Engagement team to evaluate actual versus targeted outcomes for key program initiatives and develop strategies to achieve desired outcomes.
• Budget: collaborate with departments to effectively write and manage grant budget
3 years’ experience writing grant proposals funded at $25,000 and above
- Excellent verbal and written communication
For more information, please contact the council directly.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Jennifer Urban, Director of Human Resources
Girl Scouts of Kansas Heartland
360 Lexington RoadWichita, KS 67218
Fax #: 316-684-4141 Web Site: http://www.kansasgirlscouts.org