Kelly Services Equipment Installer in Wichita, Kansas
Kelly Services is currently hiring for an Equipment Installer!
Static Cadets ride with lead Agents to clients’ homes to assist the lead Agent with basic needs during the client appointment. The Static Cadet will perform delivery and basic installation of home theater/satellite/multi-room audio, computer, and major appliance products with the exclusion of connecting or plugging in equipment. All services must meet the highest standards set forth by the Geek Squad while assuring a professional and safe working environment. Static Cadets must have strong customer service skills to act as a company representative in the client’s home.
Static Cadet Duties/Responsibilities:
• Travel with Agents and assist them on-site at a client location.
• Assist in unloading and unboxing products
• Assist in installing and troubleshooting/set up consumer electronics and appliances with the exclusion of connecting or plugging in equipment
• Cleaning work area of all debris
• Properly load and secure items on a delivery truck
• Help driver with directions, phone duties and map reading between deliveries
• Complete delivery paperwork
• Carry/lift/push/pull weight up to 75 lbs. alone or up to 150 as part of team, without the use of a harness/lift/dolly, with or without reasonable accommodation.
âAssists in removing doors and fixtures as well as protecting client's home as needed
Additional Job Requirements:
• Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Pay rate: $14/hr
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.