Envision, Inc. ** Director, Retail Operations in Wichita, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12393721
Coordinate the diverse and multi-location military retail stores, contracts, and ecommerce divisions of the organization. Provide direction and supervision to the purchasing and contracts manager, ecommerce and customer service manager, catalog manager, and to regional managers; ensure division core values, goals, objectives, budgets, and commercial/government targets are in alignment with corporate strategic direction for the short and long term. Responsible for the divisions daily operations, annual sales growth, and profitability.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE
- Plan, formulate and recommend to the Sr. VP of Operations, policies, and programs that will further the objectives and business of the retail centers, Xpress contracts, and ecommerce.
- Execute strategic direction and projects outlined by the Sr. VP, Operations.
- Create and manage an annual budget for Envision Xpress. Ensure sales growth and profitability for all base service centers, contracts, and ecommerce.
- Ensure that Envision Xpress is always operating within the guidelines of NIBs Board Policy on Base Supply Center Operations, and all other formal or informal contractual guidelines.
- Hire, train, supervise, evaluate, and counsel the Purchasing and Contracts Manager, Ecommerce and Customer Service Manager, Regional Managers, Catalog Manager, and retail Store Managers on all matters relative to the retail centers, ecommerce, contracts, and Envision.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintain compliance with established safety policies and procedures.
- Work with the Regional Managers on strategies to enhance overall sales and growth at retail centers. Ensure deadlines are met and goals are achieved.
- Oversee the deployment and compliance of Envision policies and procedures by all Envision Xpress subordinates.
- Coordinate merchandising standards and product assortments, marketing, and ensure all base service stores maintain a fiscally responsible inventory.
- In conjunction with Purchasing and Contracts Manager, develop and execute pricing strategies across all selling platforms to maximize margin and supplier incentives.
- Communicate appropriately and effectively with supervisor, peers, vendors, and Envision Xpress subordinates. Provide leadership and assistance to team members, while fostering positive relationships.
- Coordinate with Regional Managers, Ecommerce and Customer Service Manager, Catalog Manager, and Purchasing and Contracts Manager to ensure that effective orientation and training of new Envision Xpress employees in the retail centers and/or Corporate Offices are completed expeditiously.
- Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned.