Equity Bank Deposit Quality Review Specialist in Wichita, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12457224
- Position Opening: Deposit Services Specialist
- Department: Deposit Operations
- Location: Wichita, KS
- Status: FT / Hourly
Jump start your career at Equity Bank! We are currently hiring energetic, team oriented, and community focused individuals to join our team! Make a difference where it counts by joining the Equity Bank team. Were looking for the next generation of deposit services specialists, those with a passion for people and creating a positive work environment in every interaction. At Equity Bank well help you invest in your community through volunteer opportunities which align with our company initiatives and core values.
We\'ll help you
- Build a successful careerat a continuously growing organization that provides best of class products and services to our customers.
- Grow in your current rolethrough one-on-one coaching from your supervisor who is invested in your success.
- Learn banking operations and processes. Understand the products and services Equity Bank provides and how you can contribute to the accuracy of the account opening process.
- Grow your networkby cultivating relationships with your teammates and other departments within Equity Bank.
- Continuously learn and advance your career goalsthrough intentional career paths to the next best role.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Conduct internal reviews on consumer and business deposit accounts for correct coding, documentation, and compliance.
- Document exceptions and work with bank locations on clearing exceptions in a timely manner.
- Perform account maintenance requests from customers and our bank locations.
- Provide support to bank locations with deposit account related questions.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Responsible for following all aspects of Bank Policys including but not limited to, Equity Bank Business Ethic and Conduct policy, and Bank Secrecy Act, and completing all required Compliance Course work.
As a Deposit Services Specialist, you can look forward to
- Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills
- Access to explore opportunities for career growth
- Competitive employee benefits
- Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver a positive work environment.
- Communicates effectively and confidently.
- Works will with others and collaborates productively to get things done.
- Can manage complexity, prioritize tasks and execute in a fast-paced environment.
- Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
- Is thorough and provides careful attention to detail.
- Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for the customers and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
- Is proficient in basic computer skills.
- Has banking experience (preferred)
We are a culture that:
- Provides exciting opportunities to challenge you, expand your skills, and reward your contributions.
- Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help employees achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working.
- Is dedicated to supporting our communities.
We believe your benefits are an important part of your overall compensation package. We work year-round to ensure that we provide our employees with the most up-to-date, competitive program. We thoroughly evaluate our benefit plans and strive to provide quality benefits that support the physical and financial well-being of our employees and their families.
The above statements are intended to generally describe the nature and level of work to be performed by most people assigned to this job. It is not intended as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and requirements.
Physical Requirements This position requires standing, walking, bending, and squatting on a regular basis. May require the ability to stoop, kneel, crouch or reach with hands and arms. Requires the ability to carry, lift, move or push up to 25 pounds on an occasional basis. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment This position regularly w