HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Clinical Nurse Coordinator Surgical Telemetry in Wichita, Kansas
Are you looking for a work environment as an RN Clinical Nurse Coordinator where diversity and inclusion thrive? Do you want to lead a team that strives to care like family? Submit your application with HCA’s Wesley Medical Center today!
We offer you a generous benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Our nurses are FAMILY! Work as a Registered Nurse on our Surgical Telemetry Unit and become part of our family of healthcare professionals who are dedicated to caring for others like family. Raise the bar on patient experience and care and join the HCA HealthONE Wesley team where you can make a difference every day.
What you will do in this role:
- You you will be assuming responsibility for direction and coordination of all functions in the nursing unit on his/her designated shifts, under the general supervision of the Nursing Unit’s manager.
- You will collaborate with other members of the management team.
- You will be responsible for the ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in the unit.
What qualifications you will need for this role:
- Current licensure in the State of Kansas a Registered Nurse, or current active multi-state Registered Nurse license
- Current BLS certification through the American Heart Association
- For ANMs in 60810 ONS Chemotherapy and Biotherapy Course (ONS Chemo)
- For ANMs in 63320 and 63420 Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- For ANMs in 63310 and 63110 - NIHSS
One of the most experienced and comprehensive medical centers in Kansas! Wesley Medical Center is the hospital of choice for thousands of people in Kansas and northern Oklahoma. Their preference for Wesley extends well beyond the high quality medical services Wesley offers. It also includes the spirit of intensive caring that inspires and guides everyone who works at Wesley Medical Center. Wesley Medical Center is an acute care center, level I trauma center and licensed for 760 beds and 102 bassinets. As a leader in overall recommend care, Wesley treats more than 24,000 patients annually and delivers more than 6,000 babies - more than any hospital in a 13 state region! Wesley Healthcare owns and operates Wesley Medical Center, Wesley Woodlawn Hospital & ER, Wesley Children’s Hospital, Wesley West ER, Wesley Derby ER and multiple WesleyCare clinics.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Mobile: (303) 868-4601
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Clinical Nurse Coordinator Surgical Telemetry
Location: Kansas-Wichita-Wesley Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00323-23627