Sonic Drive-In Carhop or Skating Carhop in Wichita, Kansas
THIS IS A KINSLOW GROUP FRANCHISEE POSITION
As a SONIC Drive-In Carhop, your primary responsibility is to provide every guest with a SuperSONIC experience by:
• Delivering a warm, friendly, and fast experience to every guest
• Being a menu genius and helping SONIC customers navigate all customizable combinations
• Being empowered to resolve customer concerns, guaranteeing every guest leaves satisfied
• Maintaining SONIC safety and sanitation standards
What You’ll Need:
• Contagiously positive attitude (You are a SONIC Brand Ambassador!)
• Ability to remain calm, especially in tough situations
• Resilient spirit – knowing everyone makes mistakes and can bounce back from a set-back
• Eagerness to learn and grow
• Team mentality and willingness to help where needed
• Effective communication skills; basic math and reading skills
• Willingness to work flexible hours; night, weekend, and holiday shifts
The Fine Print:
As required by applicable law, SONIC Drive-In franchise organizations will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Each franchise organization is an independent employer and thus responsible for making its own employment-related decisions. Nothing in these materials should be construed as the franchisor being involved in or having control over a franchise employee's essential terms and conditions of employment.
Carhop/Skating Carhop server requirements:
●Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays
●Ability to be flexible in all situations based on business need
●Effective communication skills; basic math and reading skills
●Willingness to abide by the appearance, uniform and hygiene standards at SONIC
Skating Carhop server requirements:
●Successfully completed assigned SONIC Skating Training Program
●Roller skate proficiently and frequently on various surfaces when delivering food
●Ability to continuously stand, balance and carry a tray, and sweep while roller skating
●General knowledge and understanding of the restaurant industry or retail operations preferred, but not required
Additional Carhop/Skating Carhop server Qualifications…
●Friendly and smiling faces that enjoy providing courteous service to our restaurant guests!
●A willingness to cross-train on all the stations – it never gets boring here!
●A team player keen on cleanliness and safety.
Sure, classic cars and vintage threads may be things of the past, but the Sonic Drive-In experience will always be groovy, right on, awesome, wicked, fab, the bee’s knees, cruisin’ . . . you get the picture! It’s downright sensational!!
All that’s missing is you, so APPLY TODAY!
SONIC and its independent franchise owners are Equal Opportunity Employers.