Kansas Employer Call Center Information Specialist I in Wichita, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12557493
Distinguishing Features of Work
This position reports to the Call Center Manager, supervising the Call Center. It is responsible for delivering excellent Customer Service to the Citizenry and providing accurate information regarding the Water Utility and other Departments of the City by using appropriate resources, institutional knowledge and directed training. The work is reviewed through the established goals and evaluation for work product in relationship to goals, daily, weekly, monthly and annually.
\ *The days and hours for this position: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM\ \ *
Bargaining Unit: Service Employee\'s International (SEIU)
Examples of Work Performed
- Answer calls and respond to emails
- Handle customer inquiries both telephonically and by email
- Research required information using available resources
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Enter new customer information into system
- Update existing customer information
- Process orders, forms and applications
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Route calls to appropriate resource
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Complete call logs
- These examples are not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Other related duties may be assigned as needed.