Wolters Kluwer Associate Product Software Engineer in Wichita, Kansas
This position can sit in the Wichita, KS or Coppell, TX office
Wolters Kluwer is a global leader in professional information services. Professionals in the areas of legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance and healthcare rely on Wolters Kluwer's market leading information-enabled tools and software solutions to manage their business efficiently, deliver results to their clients, and succeed in an ever more dynamic world. Wolters Kluwer combines deep domain knowledge with specialized technology. Our portfolio offers software tools coupled with content and services that customers need to make decisions with confidence. Every day, our customers make critical decisions to help save lives, improve the way we do business, build better judicial and regulatory systems. We help them get it right.
Work in Agile teams following Agile + SAFe methodologies to deliver high quality products on time with performance and localization requirements in mind
Build, test and deliver high quality, complex frameworks and systems and diagnose and resolve complex issues
Develop applications utilizing Cloud technologies (SaaS, PaaS)
Be part of the team that generates innovative approaches and solutions to complex issues
Use the latest development tools and follow technical standards within a development team
Understand the use of technology and how its implementation affects strategic business goals
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Proficient in object-oriented design and development using software development best practices
• Coursework or project work with databases, SQL/NoSQL and stored procedure programming (portfolio required)
• Able to adhere to technical standards within a development team
• Working knowledge of programming with Web, .NET Core and C#
• Good to have - Familiarity with Azure services (e.g. Worker Roles, Web jobs, Service Bus, Table Storage, Blob Storage, and Redis Cache)
• Experience developing customer facing applications preferred
• Development experience with multi-tier SaaS products with responsive design web-based clients on the Microsoft C# /.NET /SQL Server technology stack
• Understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
• Experience building hosted applications in a data center environment
• Knowledge utilizing and leveraging reference architectures across a team based environment a plus.
• Experience designing, coding, and implementing with 24/7 stability, performance, scalability, localization requirements in mind a plus
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.