International Rescue Committee Anti-Trafficking Program Coordinator in Wichita, Kansas
Requisition ID: req22403
Job Title: Anti-Trafficking Program Coordinator
Sector: Social Work
Employment Category: Fixed Term
Employment Type: Full-Time
Open to Expatriates: No
Location: Wichita, KS USA
The Anti-Trafficking Program Coordinator is responsible for developing, implementing, and overseeing Anti-Trafficking programming at IRC Wichita including staff supervision, grant oversight, program development, and supervision of direct services. The Anti-Trafficking Program Coordinator also develops local partnerships and delivers education, training and other capacity building activities throughout the service delivery area. This role is responsible for the oversight of associated grants including budgets and reporting.
· Maintain up to date knowledge and understanding of relevant laws, regulations, and local issues relating to relevant populations, including service providers and resources throughout service delivery area.
· Provide oversight of all grant funding obligations; develop and execute Memoranda of Understanding with program partners; assure compliance with matching grant funding commitments; and follow all necessary budgetary and reporting processes.
· Provide leadership to build and refine the Wichita Human Trafficking Response Protocols, conduct community mapping of services and resources for survivors.
· Develop program outreach plans to identify and build partnerships to facilitate referral networks and ensure that program is a trusted source to serve survivors.
· Identify community awareness and training needs, develop trainings, and identify and secure trainers. Organize community education event s. Educate community groups, service providers, law enforcement, and vulnerable communities on the issue of human trafficking in order to increase awareness and identification of victims.
· Work collaboratively with a wide range of public and private partners, including community health workers, social service and legal service providers, and local law enforcement agencies to raise awareness and address human trafficking from a multi-disciplinary perspective.
· Lead coalition development in Wichita, participate in state-wide initiatives or task forces, and participate in any other key local and federal agencies addressing human trafficking in Kansas.
· Supervise staff including onboarding, training, staff development, and day to day supervision. Train, onboard, and supervise volunteers and interns associated with the program.
· Develop, implement, and assure compliance with program policies and procedures.
· Oversee the delivery of services in accordance with program objectives and requirements. Ensure accurate records are maintained within data systems and that all services are provided in a timely and properly documented manner. Participate in case consultations.
· Collect and analyze data. Satisfy program reporting requirements, including directories of service providers and regional reports.
· Adhere to all IRC policies and protocols, organize meetings as required .
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in social work, international relations, or other relevant field. Graduate degree preferred;
· At least four years of related professional experience with increasing levels of responsibility;
· Experience working with victims of trafficking, immigrant populations or vulnerable populations required;
· Experience supervising staff and administering grants required;
· Excellent partnership building, public speaking, and presentation skills required; ability to represent the IRC and associated programs in an engaging and professional manner;
· Experience working with law enforcement and leading community-wide initiatives strongly preferred;
· In depth knowledge of the Anti-Trafficking Victims Protection Act (TVPA) of October 2000, accompanying regulations, reauthorizations and related policies concerning trafficking necessary;
· Ability to network and effectively communicate and work as a team member with collaborative partners, the community, and clients in a cross-cultural, multi-disciplinary environment;
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook); database experience strongly preferred;
· Ability to work independently and be a flexible team player;
· Excellent English written and spoken language abilities required, bi-lingual Spanish speaker preferred;
· Must have a valid driver’s license, access to a personal, insured vehicle.
· Standard office working environment combined with regular travel within the service delivery area;
· Position requires evening and weekend work hours.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement : In accordance with IRC’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards and our commitment to safeguard the health of our employees, clients, and communities,IRC requires candidates who are selected for interview to furnish proof of vaccination against COVID-19 in order to be considered for this position.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusivity : IRC is committed to building a diverse organization and a climate of inclusivity. We strongly encourage applications from candidates who can demonstrate that they can contribute to this goal.
Equal Opportunity Employer : We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.