Textron 2021 Internship - Customer Support Analyst in Wichita, Kansas
2021 Internship - Customer Support Analyst
Lift your career to new heights. At Textron Aviation, ourculture allows you to grow within the company while building your career.Developing new leaders and encouraging innovative ideas are critical to thesuccess of our organization. The Textron Aviation segment of Textron Inc. isthe leading general aviation authority and home to the iconic Beechcraft,Cessna, and Hawker brands which account for more than half of all generalaviation aircraft flying. These brands bring together decades of unmatchedexperience in designing, building and supporting aircraft. From design toflight, Textron Aviation has become an industry leader through our belief inhaving the Right People in the Right Place at the Right Time. Are you ready toelevate your career?
The primary responsibility of the position is to support the AftermarketCustomer Experience, including warranty & programs administration, partssales support and account management.
1. Support a team of Customer Support Analysts whom assist customers withaccount management, warranty, and program contract administration.
2. Ensure timely resolution of customer issues.
3. Assisting customers in the procurement of parts. Work with supply chain andother functional organizations to identify solutions.
4. Partner with different capabilities within the organization to enrichcustomer experience.
5. Additional duties may include standard and ad-hoc reporting and analysis, aswell as other activities where appropriate.
6. Effectively communicate information to a diverse audience of customers, bothinternally and externally, maintaining a professional appearance and demeanor.
7. Coordinates and executes all activities necessary to produce the Customer desiredsolutions in accordance with the Customer’s requirements.
Pursuing a Bachelor's degree with Business,Sales and Marketing, Supply Chain Management, or any related field of study.
Professional and diplomatic demeanor
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong sense of accountability and integrity
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Job Business Development
Primary Location US-Kansas-Wichita
Recruiting Company Textron Aviation
Job Level Individual Contributor
Shift First Shift
Req ID: 284959