Honeycutt Construction General Construction Laborer in Wamego, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/ada/r/jobs/11635146
We are currently hiring for full & part time laborers to join our team. Experienced preferred but not required, salary negotiable, permanent or temporary welcome – work hours are typically Monday-Friday 7AM-4PM
Construction Laborer responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Operate and care for construction equipment and machines.
• Help equipment operator, carpenters, and other skilled labor when necessary.
• Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
• Load or unload construction materials.
• Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as scaffolding.
• Remove, fill, or compact earth.
• Follow instructions from supervisors.
• Landscaping, concrete, demo & framing tasks
• Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
• Perform site clean-up.
Driver's license with good driving history and personal transportation is required for this position.
To do well in this role you should be physically fit, reliable, and a hard worker. Shop is located in Wamego, but job sites are located throughout the Wamego/Manhattan area (mileage reimbursement where applicable).
We are looking to fill this position immediately. There is opportunity for advancement within our company as we always promote from within. We offer PTO, paid Holidays & IRA contributions for full time employees after waiting period is over.