Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC Temporary Contracts Counsel - Remote/Hybrid (Boston) - ContractsATTY_46528583812_15-4658 in Topeka, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12685984 We are currently recruiting for an exciting new Temporary Contracts Counsel role for our Boston based in-house client. If you\'re looking for a flexible part-time work schedule this could be the role for you! This candidate can work remotely with some in office visits to the Boston office occasionally.
- Ideal candidate would have a J.D. and be active in a state, with 7+ years of experience, preferably in-house counsel or in a large financial institution. This candidate will be responsible for running and maintaining the legal approvals for the clients vendor procurement process.
- Prepare, draft, review, negotiate, and interpret contracts for various business units, including, without limitation, those regarding services and consulting, vendors and suppliers, software licenses and software as a service (SaaS). The candidate will be responsible for understanding data security and privacy issues related to these agreements.
- Provide general legal advice regarding the company\'s transactions and related activities. Candidate should be familiar with preparing, drafting, reviewing, and negotiating non-disclosure agreements.
- Advise business stakeholders on a variety of initiatives, projects, and complex contractual relationships through the various stages of the contracting process, from strategy/planning and RFP through execution and implementation.
- Maintain and regularly communicate ongoing project prioritization with supervisors, team members, and business stakeholders. Be able to manage multiple competing priorities and maintain execution focus.
- Comply with and help administer/enforce the company\'s existing contracts processes and procedures, including recommending and implementing changes and improvements.
- Participate in and assist with the resolution of contract or transaction-related disputes and claims.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
If you would like to complete our voluntary self-identification form, please click here or copy and paste the following link into an open window in your browser: https://jobs.beaconhillstaffing.com/eeoc/
Completion of this form is voluntary and will not affect your opportunity for employment, or the terms or conditions of your employment. This form will be used for reporting purposes only and will be kept separate from all other records.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com .
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)