UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Sr. Solution Support Representative in Topeka, Kansas
Sr. Solution Support Representative
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
Atlanta - Georgia - United States, USA - USA - Remote, Weston - Florida - United States
Description & Qualifications
A Sr. Solutions Support Representative team member provides world class service and subject matter expertise to our internal Front Line and external customers. You play a key role in supporting our comprehensive U-Pro Core products, providing in-depth analysis and timely resolutions/workarounds for client-escalated issues in areas such as: Custom Interfaces, Open Enrollment, Integrations & Benefit Processes
The qualified candidate has knowledge of HRMS systems, Transact SQL, Stored Procedures, strong customer service and mentorship skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
• Provide outstanding quality support to internal and external customers with a high degree of satisfaction and technical expertise, with thorough and timely response.
• Partner with various internal stakeholders in working to facilitate, isolate, qualify, resolve or provide solutions for problems reported by customers.
• Acquire, maintain, and expand knowledge of relevant product offerings, scope documents, and current department policies and procedures in order to provide accurate solutions to internal support specialists.
• Excellent analysis, problem determination and troubleshooting skills with the ability to know when to escalate to Product Analyst
• Strong technical acumen in Transact SQL (Stored Procedures, Functions, Joins & Table structures)
• Minimum two-year hands-on experience with the U-Pro Human Capital Management System Knowledge of Payroll Benefits and Contributions
• Ability to mentor internal partners
• Team player: collaborative, seeks input, accepts and incorporates feedback from others, and freely offers assistance Experience in handling difficult or sensitive situations
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; being able to communicate effectively via printed material, on the telephone, and over electronic services
• Customer-focused, positive and professional attitude
(Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training)
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience. If degreed, Computer Science, Information Systems or Business preferred
• Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC)
• Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) preferred
• Professional Human Resources (PHR) preferred
• Understanding of Salesforce
• Knowledge of Transact SQL (T-SQL)
• Employee Benefits Structure
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
Colorado Pay Law
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $47,700 to $68,200, however, base pay offered may vary depending on skills, experience, job-related knowledge and location. This position is also eligible for a short-term incentive and a long-term incentive as part of total compensation.
Information about UKG’s comprehensive benefits can be reviewed on our careers site at https://www.ukg.com/careers .
This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.