UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Sr. Solution Consultant - Healthcare in Topeka, Kansas
Sr. Solution Consultant - Healthcare
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
USA - USA - Remote
Description & Qualifications
The Sr Solution Consultant is responsible for implementing Workforce Management solutions using UKG products in customer environments such as multiple locations and/or departments in a hardware/software, multi-vendor or multi-protocol environments. As the Sr Solution Consultant, you will sculpt the design of the application and utilize the defined implementation process to meet the established implementation milestones and targeted completion dates. You will be viewed as a trusted adviser for Workforce Management within the Healthcare vertical (Acute, Post-Acute, Sub-acute & Ancillary Healthcare) You will also work in a team environment both remotely and at a customer’s site to implement and support products that UKG sells. You will work closely with the UKG Project Managers to complete tasks delegated by the Project Managers toward completing system implementations.
• Using professional concepts, implement software in various environments
• Perform business process analysis
• Configure software applications
• Follow practices and procedures in analyzing a variety of business situations or data requiring a review of a variety of factors
• Provide knowledge transfer for customers
• Analyze requirements and creating process documentation, diagrams and feature specifications
• Consult with customers on recommended system configuration, industry specific features and system processes and procedures
• 6+ years related work experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent a plus
• Working experience in a healthcare environment preferred
• Working experiences with FMLA and Attendance policies is a plus
• Excellent customer service skills and oral and written communication skills
• Interpersonal skills, analytical mindset, and technical product knowledge are critical to success
• Working experience with Cloud Software, Timekeeping, Clinical Scheduling, and implementation & applications preferred
• UKG Product experience a plus
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint creation and Smartsheet a plus
• Must have domain knowledge of Workforce Management
• Flexibility to travel as needed up to 25%
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
Colorado Pay Law
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $66,100 to 95,000, however, base pay offered may vary depending on skills, experience, job-related knowledge and location. This position is also eligible for a short-term incentive and a long-term incentive as part of total compensation.
Information about UKG’s comprehensive benefits can be reviewed on our careers site at https://www.ukg.com/careers .
This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.