Lumen Sr Digital Marketing Analyst - ContentSquare - Remote in Topeka, Kansas
Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
We are looking for a Customer Experience Marketing Analyst to improve our customer journey. In this role, you will be responsible for translating data into insight and action in support of our data-driven strategy. The ideal person is a driven, passionate problem solver who will improve and optimize marketing performance by applying analytic rigor, defining data needs, building reports and dashboards, identifying insights, and succinctly communicating those insights. As a critical member of the analytics team, you will provide insight and guidance to a cross-functional marketing squad to improve decision making and effectiveness.
The Main Responsibilities
What You’ll Do Here
• Serve as the Content Square analytic specialist on the Digital Experience analytics team
• Identify and present the metrics the team will use to assess the health, capability, efficiency of the customer stage(s) assigned to your team
• Apply your data analysis skill and experience to optimize the customer’s experience with Lumen.
• Provide analytic mentorship, identify the right data to assess process capability, identify bottlenecks, recommend improvements, and inspect to ensure the team’s expectations are achieved.
• Utilize key sources (databases, websites, partner reporting, surveys, A/B testing) to gather data for reports, interactive dashboards and process improvement workshops
• Apply structured problem-solving thinking to help your team make data-informed decisions
• Consult with your analytic colleagues to ensure that local optimizations contribute to full-lifecycle optimization and ultimately, improvement in marketing contribution for Lumen
• Proactively identify data integrity issues and work with marketing operations data teams to resolve them.
What We Look For in a Candidate
• Bachelor’s degree and strong solid understanding in statistical concepts with 2+ years of analytic experience
• Superb attention to detail and structured problem-solving skills
• Experience with ContentSquare/ Clicktale
• Experience in Excel and facility with pivot tables, VLOOKUP and related functions
• Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
• Ability to tell a clear story with data and translate to business and customer implications
• Ability to create effective presentations, tailored to different audiences
• Experience in Marketing Analytics specifically, including Web analytics, and Google Analytics.
• Skilled in data visualization tools like Tableau and Looker.
What to Expect Next
Requisition #: 250465
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Salary Min :
Salary Max :
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience and other relevant factors.
This position is eligible for either short-term incentives or sales compensation. Director and VP positions also are eligible for long-term incentive. To learn more about our bonus structure, you can view additional information here. (https://jobs.lumen.com/global/en/compensation-information) We're able to answer any additional questions you may have as you move through the selection process.
As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Lumen offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle and other benefits and perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing. You can learn more by clicking here. (https://centurylinkbenefits.com)
Note: For union-represented postings, wage rates and ranges are governed by applicable collective bargaining agreement provisions.
Salary Min :
Salary Max :
This information reflects the base salary pay range for this job based on current national market data. Ranges may vary based on the job's location. We offer competitive pay that varies based on individual experience, qualifications and other relevant factors. We encourage you to apply to positions that you are interested in and for which you believe you are qualified. To learn more, you are welcome to discuss with us as you move through the selection process.