Colgate Senior Brand Manager Wellness in Topeka, Kansas
Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country
# 89760 - Topeka, Kansas, United States
The Senior Brand Manager Wellness is responsible for the development and execution of brand plans , programs and go to market activities to achieve the brand´s short and long term business objectives. Responsible for leading the brand team in developing strategic priorities, IMC briefs, assessing critical issues and recommending strategic and tactical solutions. Monitor and analyze sales volumes, market trends, digital and promotional initiatives and competitive activity. Ensure consistent and effective brand messaging to the veterinary profession as well as consumers in a way that is consistent with retail environment needs and goals.
Develop, align and execute brand marketing plans for specific categories.
Set Kpi´s to track ( 6P´s) the actions plans to close the opportunities.
Collaborate with Customer Development & Sales analytics in tracking these metrics.
Go to Market & Integrated Marketing communications:
Lead Brand Team in new product launches, re- launches and updates.
Lead updates / localization of 6P´s and customer long lead decks.
Lead marketing creative briefs for brand activation.
Retail & Sales Activation :
• Develop sales materials for new & existing products, Design & produce promotions and promotional materials, and handover to sales operations for final field execution.
• Attend regular sales meetings, inform them of key information and train on commercial components of new products
• Develop and lead brand presence at veterinary and pet conferences.
Insights & Analytics
• Develop strong business and functional understanding of the wellness category , our products and the competitive set, and development plans to address issues/opportunities
• Develop & utilize strong vet health care (shopper) insights of the category, market and condition of focus.
• Understand the clinic and pet retail environment, sales reps and field team needs to deliver strong promotional and marketing programs.
Conduct meetings and conference call with key customers, reviiew current products, upcoming promotions, etc.
Commercial Planning and Monitoring
• Support annual budget planning process
• Ongoing monitoring and analysis on brand sales, volume, market share, promotional activities, competitive insights
• Recommend areas for brand improvement and remediation
• Support the objective setting, performance and development of direct reports
Basic qualifications include:
BS/BA with at least 5 years of experience in brand development, retail marketing, trade marketing or management consulting
Preferred qualifications include:
MBA. 5+ years of experience in CPG, pharmaceutical, or veterinary professions
• Highly competitive pay
• Great employee, domestic partner, and family benefits that start the first day of employment
• Retirement Savings & Investment Plan with company contributions and matching
• World-Class training and development opportunities.
• Highly professional, ethical and caring environment.
Many groups at our global headquarters also enjoy:
• Bring your dog to your work every day!
• Summer hours ( Off early on Fridays)
• Work smart program with options to flex your hours or work from home.
The position is based in the Greater Kansas City area.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law
Are you interested in working for Hill's Pet Nutrition? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Work that matters, fueled by passion for pets! At Hill’s we have a purpose. Every day around the world, we transform the lives of millions of pet families through pioneering innovation, amazing nutrition, and the best and brightest people. Founded more than 75 years ago with an unwavering commitment to pet nutrition, Hills' mission is to help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets.
HILL'S® Prescription Diet® therapeutic pet foods, HILL'S® Science Diet® and HILL'S® Ideal Balance™ wellness pet foods are sold worldwide. Hill’s is a division of Colgate-Palmolive, a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition, with sales of products in more than 200 countries. To learn more about Hill's and Colgate, please visit http://www.hillspet.com and http://www.colgatepalmolive.com , or find us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.