Century Business Technologies Sales/Marketing & Executive Support Specialist in Topeka, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12226254
Century Business Technologies
Sales/Marketing & Executive Support Specialist
Primary Job Location: Corporate Office, Topeka, KS (on-site)
Century Business Technologies is a highly successful, fast growing technology services company that has been serving clients in the Kansas market for over 40 years. Our clients rely on us for their day-to-day technology needs along with strategic planning and management of their technology infrastructure.
Century Business Technologies is growing fast and is looking to add a professional Support Specialist to our Sales/Marketing and Executive Team at our corporate office. We are looking for a motivated, passionate person with strong systems and communication abilities, attention to detail and most importantly, the desire to help others and make a real difference. Relocation Expenses are available for the right candidate. We invite you to come join our technology team!
Keys to Success Our company culture is critical to our success and the following personal attributes will ensure an amazing career at Century Business Technologies.
Personal AttributesExcellent Communication
Detail Oriented & Flexible
Willingness to LearnCore Values (Integrity, Dedication, Innovative, Adaptable, Team Player)
Our sales environment is fast paced. Our product and service offerings continue to expand to meet the needs of business. We are a customer driven company. In the business environment today, it is critical that our sales and marketing team can respond quickly. Because our sale executives work much of their time outside the office, the Support Specialist role is their primary resource internally. This role will work directly with the Sales Executives, Sales Managers, and Executive Vice President to support all sales processes. Sales/Marketing & Executive Support Specialist will manage the daily operations of sales support by overseeing the resource allocation and workflow of all support activities including order processing, RFP response, data collection, and the preparation of reports to support the sales teams. The Support Specialist will assist the sales team in obtaining and keeping customers by performing and supporting key administrative and clerical tasks. Main duties include responding to customer questions, making sure orders are processed on time and helping schedule sales meetings and appointments.
This position will also be responsible for supporting the executive Leadership Team in their day-to-day responsibilities.
· Assist sales reps in building qualified lists of sales target prospects
· Manage the sales order process (credit approvals, communication, sales orders, approvals etc.) finding ways to improve the process.
· Data entry and management of data measuring Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), sales figures and forecasts. Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reporting of sales activities and other benchmark reporting.
· Expediting requests rush orders and updating sales orders and shipping information as required
· Coordination of bids (RFP’s), calendar dates for bid submissions; Create RFP final documents and responses; Maintain documentation
· Manage the licensing and renewals for software tools to include CRM, Adobe Digital Signature, sales resources and others.
· Coordinating travel arrangements for vendors, out of town guests, etc.
· Management and Administration of the sales CRM and ensure accuracy of data.
· Compiling lists of leads and delegating them to sales team
· Maintaining resource, digital and/or physical, that allows sales team easy access to sales collateral, proposals, bids, sales orders and other key documents for sales and administration.
· Handling all administrative duties for the sales department or team, including assisting the team to set meetings, customer events, trade shows and manage appointments
· Support management team members and executives as needed
· Performing data entry duties regarding metrics, sales figures, sales performance, and other key data
· Work with EVP and Marketing to redesign, support and maintain company website
· Work with Marketing to create and manage marketing campaigns and lead creation.