U.S. Bank Next Best Action Campaign Manager in Topeka, Kansas
At U.S. Bank, we’re on a journey to do our best. Helping the customers and businesses we serve to make better and smarter financial decisions and enabling the communities we support to grow and succeed. We believe it takes all of us to bring our shared ambition to life, and each person is unique in their potential. A career with U.S. Bank gives you a wide, ever-growing range of opportunities to discover what makes you thrive at every stage of your career. Try new things, learn new skills and discover what you excel at—all from Day One.
The Next Best Action (NBA) Campaign Manager leads planning, execution, and optimization of multi-channel digital marketing campaigns that the NBA platform prioritizes for customer relationship deepening. Working with partners across the enterprise, the NBA Campaign Manager owns and drives the digital marketing roadmap for 1:1 personalization across products and customer journeys. In this role, you will consult with business line marketing and product leaders to define the business requirements, ideal user experience, and target outcomes of individual campaigns and collaborate with our analytics, technology, and risk management teams to maximize campaign performance. You also will lead identification and delivery of new NBA technology features and solutions to improve our digital marketing capabilities. Ideally, you have a curious and creative mind, a knack for exceeding expectations, a track record as a high-performing member of an NBA or other marketing personalization team, prior experience with AI/machine learning-driven models, and rockstar project management and communication skills.
· Work with NBA journey owner and Digital Growth team to align NBA program operations and performance with the overall Digital Marketing & Technology strategic roadmap
· Collaborate with marketing and product leads to define the best strategies for individual NBA digital marketing campaigns
· Document essential campaign requirements in our standardized Business Requirements Document (BRD) template and distribute BRD to the NBA team to assure a shared understanding of the mission
· Project manage campaigns across teams to ensure smooth coordination, rapid deployment, and continual improvement of results
· Collaborate with analytics and data science experts to measure marketing performance, derive critical insights, and optimize business rules and AI/machine learning models
· Partner with digital and technology teams to enhance NBA capabilities through co-creation of new features
· Lead formalizing, compiling, and sharing of NBA marketing and operational best practices across business lines and teams and cascade and socialize to internal clients as needed
· Proactively engage business line marketers to optimize campaign strategies and resolve operational risks, issues, and changes
· Communicate critical information and new developments to internal stakeholders to facilitate efficient marketing operations
· Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, digital marketing, or related field or equivalent work experience
· Ten or more years of related work experience in digital marketing or analytics
· Two plus years developing Next Best Action, CRM, or marketing automation campaigns
· Significant, demonstrable expertise in customer engagement and relationship deepening, offer personalization, omnichannel marketing, and campaign optimization through NBA or other offer management/decisioning solutions
· Experience with evaluating the digital sales funnel for opportunities to improve performance through analysis of conversion and abandonment rates, benchmarking, user research, etc.
· Experience managing the entire digital marketing campaign process including strategy, project intake, content development, creative and compliance reviews, testing, release, and results measurement and optimization
· Experience with Adobe marketing platforms such as Offer Decisioning, Campaign, or Target preferred but not required
· Comfortable working on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
· Comfortable working on an Agile team
· Firsthand knowledge of AI/machine learning-driven predictive approaches to marketing optimization, e.g., propensity modeling, churn/attrition modeling, CRV modeling, lead scoring, etc.
· Outstanding analytical and strategic thinking
· Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
· Strong attention to detail and drive to exceed expectations
· Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
· Proficiency in Jira, Confluence, Mural, and Office 365 solutions
· MBA or equivalent markers of high achievement are a plus
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants (https://careers.usbank.com/global/en/disability-accommodations-for-applicants) .
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank (https://assets.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/prod/UBNAGLOBAL/documents/Thewaywework-1666895142717.pdf) drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members’ whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That's why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location or hours):
Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
Basic term and optional term life insurance
Short-term and long-term disability
Pregnancy disability and parental leave
401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law
EEO is the Law
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal KNOW YOUR RIGHTS (https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf) EEO poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program (https://careers.usbank.com/verification-of-eligibility-for-employment) .
The salary range reflects figures based on the primary location, which is listed first. The actual range for the role may differ based on the location of the role. In addition to salary, US Bank offers a comprehensive benefits package, including incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase 401k contribution and pension (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Pay Range: $131,240.00 - $154,400.00 - $169,840.00
U.S. Bank will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.