Oracle NetSuite ERP Functional Consultant (JoinNetSuite-ACS) in Topeka, Kansas
An experienced consulting professional who has an understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May act as the team lead on projects. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and configures detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
5-7 years of experience relevant to this position including 2 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
NetSuite ERP Functional Consultant (JoinNetSuite-ACS)
The Advanced Customer Support (ACS) Team of NetSuite Professional is seeking a Principal Consultant. ACS i s an acknowledged authority within the Oracle NetSuite Global Business Unit (GBU), providing subject matter expertise and consulting services to the GBU’s largest, strategic and most challenging customers around the globe.
• Work with customers to remediate highest priority gaps
• Evaluate and test client business processes, IT controls and identify areas of risk for management.
• Architect solutions for complex business requirements, which may include configuration and/or integration and/or technical components, in partnership with our dedicated Technical Services (TS) team
• Apply current knowledge of IT trends and systems processes to identify security and risk management issues, as well as other opportunities for overall process improvement.
• Research and consult on various tax matters; utilize tax-related functionalities to prepare tax remittances.
• Define detailed functional requirements and design for TS team to test automations and integrations to NetSuite
• Customize and consult on financial reporting to enhance understanding (Balance Sheets, Income statements, Cash Flow statements, Budget and Forecast)
• Provide general ledger account analysis; reconciliation, bank statements and intercompany accounts
• Perform quality reviews of deliverables developed by other team members
• Continue to increase product knowledge and pursue relevant certifications
• Collaboration with other ACS teams, including Technical Account Managers (TAMs), TS, Point-of-sale (POS), Commerce, OpenAir, and Premier and/or Platinum Support
• Follow essential internal business processes aligned toward delighting our Customers
Preferred Qualifications include:
• 5+ years of overall relevant experience in application-centric functional or technical roles.
• NetSuite or competitive cloud-based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software solution experience.
• Planning and Budgeting (EPM) experience as a user or a consultant is a plus.
• Exemplary record of achievement
• Leadership and initiative abilities
• Ability to adapt to a variety of clients and industries
• Strong communication, interpersonal and team-building skills
• Ability to thrive in an environment of pressing deadlines and constantly changing conditions
• Proven creativity, the ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
• Ability to focus on client service and strive to exceed clients' needs
• Proven analytical skills with the ability to tackle problems systematically to determine causes and produce effective solutions
• Ability to travel modestly as appropriate.
_At Oracle, we don’t just value differences—we celebrate them. We’re committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people work together. We believe innovation starts with diversity and inclusion. https://www.oracle.com/corporate/careers/culture/diversity.htm_
Range and benefit information provided in this posting are specific to the stated location(s)
New York City Pay Range: from $82,500 to $161,500 per annum; eligible for bonus and equity.
Colorado Pay Range: from $82,500 to $153,000 per annum; eligible for bonus and equity.
Oracle maintains broad salary ranges for its roles in order to account for variations in knowledge, skills, experience and market conditions, as well as reflect Oracle’s differing products, industries and lines of business.
Candidates are typically placed into the range based on the preceding factors as well as internal peer equity.
Oracle offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes the following:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance, including expert medical opinion
Short term disability and long term disability
Life insurance and AD&D
Supplemental life insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts
Pre-tax commuter and parking benefits
401(k) Savings and Investment Plan with company match
Flexible paid time off (unlimited or accrued vacation and sick leave)
Paid parental leave
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Financial planning and group legal
Voluntary benefits including auto, homeowner and pet insurance
As a world leader in cloud solutions, Oracle uses tomorrow’s technology to tackle today’s problems. True innovation starts with diverse perspectives and various abilities and backgrounds.
When everyone’s voice is heard, we’re inspired to go beyond what’s been done before. It’s why we’re committed to expanding our inclusive workforce that promotes diverse insights and perspectives.
We’ve partnered with industry-leaders in almost every sector—and continue to thrive after 40+ years of change by operating with integrity.
Oracle careers open the door to global opportunities where work-life balance flourishes. We offer a highly competitive suite of employee benefits designed on the principles of parity and consistency. We put our people first with flexible medical, life insurance and retirement options. We also encourage employees to give back to their communities through our volunteer programs.
We’re committed to including people with disabilities at all stages of the employment process. If you would like accessibility assistance or accommodation for a disability at any point, let us know at +1.888.404.2494, Option 1.
Certain US customer or client-facing roles may be required to comply with applicable requirements, such as immunization and occupational health mandates.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer*. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
* Which includes being a United States Affirmative Action Employer