Colgate Manager Total Rewards Hills in Topeka, Kansas
Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country
# 87628 - Topeka, Kansas, United States
Provide Global Compensation expertise and Total Rewards leadership for Hills Pet Nutrition. Responsible for the execution of complex compensation processes, policies and procedures. This role will lead Total Rewards for Hills Pet Nutrition in the US and partner with regional/local Center of Excellences around the world to deliver Total Rewards outside the US. The role will focus on continuous improvement of compensation administration, country specific compensation projects, HR technology, and service management. Hills Pet Nutrition Leadership will look to this role to provide reporting and analytics on Global Compensation practices and outcomes throughout the year. This role will also participate in North America projects across Hills Pet Nutrition and Colgate to capture commercial synergies.
The role will report into the North America Total Rewards Director.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
● Design, plan and manage Hills specific compensation plans and programs ensuring strategic alignment with growth drivers while maintaining cost effectiveness to the organization
● Manage the timely execution of Salary, Bonus and Equity annual processes in accordance with established processes and procedures, working to align with the regional and local Center of Excellence.
● Review compensation programs to achieve market competitiveness while complying with local legal requirements
● Implement compensation processes, procedures, and policies that align with Colgate’s Global Total Rewards strategy while delivering local needs
● Refine, maintain, and improve compensation programs for better alignment with total rewards strategy
● Analyze current internal employee data and external market trends to determine total reward forecasts
● Lead and train team of North America Colgate Share Services analysts on Hills Pet Nutrition compensation practices
● Generate operational reports and analyze data to identify continuous improvement opportunities
● Manage, govern and implement HR technology including SAP and SuccessFactors
● Manage the resolution of compensation escalated inquiries, which may include working closely with the local Center of Excellences to gain alignment
● Oversee preparation of required regulatory reporting and compensation program reporting
● Regularly inform Director of North American Compensation of operations performance.
Education/ Experience Requirements Minimum Experience:
From 7 to 10 years of related experience.
Bachelor ´s degree requiered.
Proficiency in English
3 to 5 years of customer service experience ( Preferred)
Excellent of interpersonal and listening skills.
Strong analytical skills, including business acumen and problem solving skills.
Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
Ability to multi task and prioritze critical items.
Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
General knowledge of HR compliance and reporting requierements.
Experience with Google Suit and Microsolf functionality ( Example: Excel)
Leadership competencies : Teamwork and collaboration , Planning and Priority Setting
Functional competencies : Management / Maintenance of HR technology , Change management.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law
Are you interested in working for Hill's Pet Nutrition? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Work that matters, fueled by passion for pets! At Hill’s we have a purpose. Every day around the world, we transform the lives of millions of pet families through pioneering innovation, amazing nutrition, and the best and brightest people. Founded more than 75 years ago with an unwavering commitment to pet nutrition, Hills' mission is to help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets.
HILL'S® Prescription Diet® therapeutic pet foods, HILL'S® Science Diet® and HILL'S® Ideal Balance™ wellness pet foods are sold worldwide. Hill’s is a division of Colgate-Palmolive, a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition, with sales of products in more than 200 countries. To learn more about Hill's and Colgate, please visit http://www.hillspet.com and http://www.colgatepalmolive.com , or find us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.