UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Manager, Professional Services Consulting - Public Sector in Topeka, Kansas
Manager, Professional Services Consulting - Public Sector
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
USA - USA - Remote
Description & Qualifications
The Manager, Professional Services Consulting provides leadership of the customer experience, as well as employee development for team members within the Consulting and Delivery Assurance team, focused on Public Sector clients. The team includes consultants at various levels of experience, focused on supporting internal and external strategic engagements. The Manager is responsible for recruitment decisions, conducting formal and informal reviews, developing individualized career development plans, identifying training needs, and helping the team members navigate the UKG culture. The focus of this position is on developing and retaining a talent pool of top performers to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction, productivity, utilization and minimizing concessions relating to poor project delivery. This individual is also responsible for pipeline utilization tracking and reporting, and championing UKG policies and procedures. The role is ultimately responsible for team morale and quality.
• Works to grow and transform the Public Sector practice in areas of methodology, customer satisfaction and business performance goals.
• Provide leadership to the team and help make sure we have the right people in the right role.
• Responsible for writing and conducting regular employee evaluations, facilitating formal annual performance reviews, and completing promotion readiness reviews.
• Addresses performance issues with individuals as they arise and documents appropriately.
• Collaborates with designated peers within the team to obtain performance information that provides the individual professionals with clear, performance feedback that can be used to motivate good performance and improve areas in need of development.
• Conducts regular communications with assigned individuals to obtain updates on current assignments.
• Manage team members to attain personal and team target objectives
• Develop and document internal best practices and procedures to streamline operations
• 3-5+ years’ experience managing and mentoring
• Past management and consulting experience, with focus in WFM industry preferred - this role will manage a team of senior level consultants
• Successful history of managing and leading customer relationships, including executive-level relationships
• Recognized leadership and management experience as supported by past work record
• Strong leadership skills including: coaching, developing a diverse work force, managing a remote team, instilling commitment to quality and excellence, encouraging collaboration, promoting the flow of information among all participants, providing career opportunities and providing clear direction on how to meet goals
• Ability to travel up to 25%
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
Colorado Pay Law
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $94,100 to $135,200, however, base pay offered may vary depending on skills, experience, job-related knowledge and location. This position is also eligible for a short-term incentive and a long-term incentive as part of total compensation.
Information about UKG’s comprehensive benefits can be reviewed on our careers site at https://www.ukg.com/careers .
This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.