Aerotek Machine Operators Needed - $20-21/hour (1st/2nd Shift) in Topeka, Kansas
Machine Operators in Topeka, KS with a food manufacturing company. Looking for candidates that have previous experience in Machine Operation in any type of environment. Must be able to run machines, strong quality of product and must be able to maintain a clean working area. Experience operating machines is needed, food industry experience is a plus but not required. Bilingual is a plus
Positions are open on 1st and 2nd shift. Ability to work overtime and up to 6 days a week is a MUST. Pay is $20/hour for 1st and $21/hour for 2nd shift. These positions will be starting immediately.
If interested, apply to the job posting and phone screens will be held within 24 hours for qualified candidates.
1. Operates basic machines to combine raw and processed ingredients into intermediate food products.
2. Observes machine operation to ensure quality and conformity to company guidelines.
3. Cleans and sanitizes machines according to company guidelines.
4. Ensures product date, weight, and temperatures are within established guidelines.
5. Maintains a clean and sanitary work area.
6. Follows company safety guidelines, HACCP requirements and Good Manufacturing Practices.
7. Regular attendance and punctuality is required due to working with people, items and equipment that
are at the facility.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.