UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Implementation Representative III in Topeka, Kansas
Implementation Representative III
Travel Amount Required:
USA - USA - Remote
Description & Qualifications
UKG is seeking a customer focused, highly energetic, and experienced individual to join our Delivery Service, Tax Implementation Post Live Team. Our Post Live Tax Team strives to deliver exceptional quality service through the life cycle of our customer partnership. As part of the Team, the Implementation Representative III is the primary Implementation project contact who completes tasks and coordinates with the other internal partners implementing the customer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinates the tax, garnishment and employee pay implementation deliverables through the life of the project.
• Manages projects that range from low to medium complexity and handles escalations of the same level.
• Handles specific implementation tasks such as bank setup and testing, garnishment testing, the collection of customer authorization documentation and sign offs.
• Maintain close and consistent communication with customers, internal business partners and third parties to ensure all activities for the PS implementation are completed in conjunction with the other USG products and services to meet target launch dates.
• Using Payment Services implementation methodology, coordinate all aspects of the Payment Services launch assignments and ensure compliant customer set up prior to activation.
• Develop a positive relationship with each customer. Set clear expectations, communication potential consequences and hold customers accountable. Partner with customer to resolve concerns in a timely manner.
• Prepare customers for their responsibilities once they are live and transitioned to Customer Support.
• Work on stretch assignments and other duties as assigned.
1-2+ years’ experience in a position where you supported and managed a base of clients and was responsible for their satisfaction with the service provided.
AA degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or equivalent work experience
Excellent relationship building skills
Strong ability to effectively work through conflict, deliver bad news, and hold clients/partners accountable while maintaining a positive relationship with them.
Manage multiple competing priorities with tight deadlines in a fast paced, ever changing environment
Manage projects in an organized, proactive and independent manner to meet all required time frames and commitments.
Strong problem-solving skills
Self-starter, who seeks out what they need rather than waiting for it to be delivered
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Excellent customer service skills
Ability to exercise judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
Proficient with Microsoft Office
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
Colorado Pay Law
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is available in Colorado or remote, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Please send an email to UKGcareers@ukg.com
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.