Fiserv Finxact - Business Analyst, Sr. in Topeka, Kansas
The candidate selected for this role will be knowledgeable in payments systems and be tasked with working with product management on conducting market analysis, assessing product line gaps, and clearly articulating detail requirements for cross functional staff including development, test, training, sales, and implementations. The candidate will work with clients to understand their business needs, recommend production solutions to those needs, and assist in configuration and knowledge transfer activities. Strong technology, analytical, and communication skills are must have traits.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop business scope and requirements for new products, features, and revisions to existing products.
• Perform analysis of general business needs for various clients.
• Utilizes systems and data to resolve business issues in the most effective and productive manner.
• Identifies and implements best practices and suggests how to improve current practices.
• Assist in the analysis of competitor's product features, positioning and marketing, benefits and pricing.
• Provide on-going detailed knowledge and problem resolution to the sales channels and business partners.
• Reviewing payments process followed by the clients, and suggesting improvements
• May assist in training employees or client on new or existing features
• May perform special projects upon request and on occasion.
• May provide coaching and/or guidance to less experienced Business Analysts.
• Minimum of 7+ years in financial services experience
• Self-driven to meet deliverables and project timelines
• Knowledge and or experience with P2P, Bill Payment, Mobile Payments, Electronic Bill Presentment, Micro Payments, ACH, Domestic Wire, International Wire, Fedwire/CHIPS, SWIFT
• Track record of managing or leading project deliverables, and managing projects
• Ability to provide remote support for our bank customers during live and post live implementation which may include issue resolution and manual maintenance
• Project management or product owner experience a plus
• Software Implementation and configuration background
• Baseline understanding of the principles of technology
• Requirements Analysis experience