Cyberark Devops Site Reliability Engineer FedRAMP - 1022152901_45421437308_14-5257 in Topeka, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12832845 Who we are:
CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR) is the global leader in Identity Security. Centered on privileged access management, CyberArk provides the most comprehensive security offering for any identity - human or machine - across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud workloads and throughout the DevOps lifecycle. The world\'s leading organizations trust CyberArk to help secure their most critical assets. To learn more about CyberArk, visit our CyberArk blogs or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook.
About this role:
CyberArk Devops Site Reliability Engineers are coders who enjoy a challenge and own the availability of CyberArk SaaS (infrastructure - application), by measuring failures and availability from SLIs and SLOs, using a proactive approach of prevention over mitigation and mitigation over fixing. The SRE collaborates with engineering teams and works with product management teams to continuously improve service availability and quality. They will share ownership with the engineering team and create a shared responsibility model where the SRE owns the availability of the service, proactive prevention of issues and performing deliberate and structured troubleshooting to mitigate issues and prevent recurrence.
CyberArk Cloud Engineering is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer with \"automation first\" mindset who is passionate about performance, stability, and security to share responsibility over the ownership of CyberArk SaaS reliability. The Site Reliability Engineer will work closely with the engineering teams and DevOps Engineers to ensure the security, performance, resiliency and scale of our production services.
What you will do:
- Monitor and improve the availability, performance and security of production services
Mitigate issues on production systems by implementing proactive, preventative solutions built through automation to prevent future recurrence
- Continuously improve the monitoring and observability systems and dashboards to provide visibility to stakeholders and improve service reliability measurement.
- Automate common, repeatable tasks and infrastructure builds using Ansible, Terraform and Cloud Formation.
- Triage and manage escalation of cases
- Troubleshoot performance and availability issues to determine root cause
- Share the on-call rotation and act as an escalation contact for incidents
- Influence design / architecture of services to proactively prevent system failures
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- 3-5 years of experience focused on Site Reliability, DevOps Engineering, system administration or application development
- Strong hands-on experience in:
- Linux/Unix and Windows OS
- Automation (Infrastructure as Code) - Terraform, Cloud Formation
- Hands-on experience with the following scripting technologies:
- Automation/Configuration management using either Ansible, Python, or an equivalent
- Scripting with Bash, PowerShell
- Must have hands-on experience building Cloud infrastructure at scale in AWS
- Previous FedRAMP experience or experience working in regulated environment is a plus.
- Must be a US citizen, residing in the United States
- Bachelor\'s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong hands-on technical abilities
- Strong computer literacy and/or the comfort, ability and desire to advance technically
- Strong understanding of Information Security in various environments
- Demonstrated ability to assume sole and independent responsibilities
- Ability to keep track of numerous detail-intensive, interdependent tasks and ensure their accurate completion
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visa at this time.
The salary range for this position is \$90,000 - \$135,000/year, plus commissions or discretionary bonus, which will be based on the employee\'s performance. Base pay may also vary considerably depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The compensation package includes a wide range of medical, dental, vision, financial, and other benefits.