Verint Systems, Inc. Customer Advocacy Program Manager in Topeka, Kansas
Customer Advocacy Program Manager
Location US-Remote (United States)
Job ID 16257
At Verint, we believe customer engagement is at the core of global brands. Our mission is to help organizations discover opportunities scarcely imagined by connecting work, data, and experiences enterprise wide. We hire innovators with the passion, creativity, and drive to answer constantly shifting market challenges and deliver impactful results for our customers. Our commitment to attracting and retaining a talented, diverse, and engaged team creates a collaborative environment that openly celebrates all cultures and affords personal and professional growth opportunities. Learn more at www.Verint.com.
Overview of Job Function
As part of the Customer Advocacy team, help manage, optimize, and expand a global customer advocacy program within the U.S. and abroad. Working closely with other members of the Customer Advocacy team, as well as cross functionally with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and other areas of the business, to track, identify, and recruit customers for advocacy program participation. Build relationships and create opportunities for customers who are willing to share their story and success for the benefit of both their business and Verint, with a particular focus on cloud and top 100 accounts. In addition to strengthening Verint’s stable of customer stories across its solutions portfolio, the Customer Advocacy Manager will be responsible for building strong connections and relationships with regional and global customers inside the advocacy program to nurture advocacy and reference-ability through regular engagement, interaction, and programmatic content/campaigns. Supporting the day-to-day Marketing and Sales customer advocacy and reference needs and aimed at influencing and contributing to pipeline and revenue, this includes customer case studies, use cases, customer story videos, speaking and media opportunities, award nominations, reference fulfillment, social sharing, and other forms of peer-to-peer and peer-to-Verint engagement. Customer Advocacy is a three-person team that is part of Corporate Communications within the larger Marketing organization.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities
• Help manage, optimize, and expand a comprehensive global customer advocacy program to achieve sales, marketing, and product adoption goals.
• Building relationships with and working closely with the Sales and Customer Success teams, among others, identify, track progress, and recruit customers for advocacy program participation and success stories, with a particular focus on cloud and top 100 accounts.
• Develop strong connections and relationships with customers inside the advocacy program through regular engagement, interaction, and content to nurture and strengthen advocacy and reference-ability, helping to fulfill ongoing Marketing and Sales customer advocacy/reference needs and build customers for life.
• Help strategize, develop, and execute on specific advocate-focused recruitment campaigns, engagement tactics, and content both on a regional level and with an eye toward repurposing and leveraging globally.
• Identify opportunities and collaborate with Corporate Communications and others on the broader Marketing team to help bring our customers’ stories forward and make our customer contacts heroes through a variety of channels and mediums such as case studies, awards, speaking opportunities, social media, AR, and PR.
• As identified and assigned, help write, edit, and review customer case studies and direct and develop customer story videos, managing the entire asset development lifecycle – from conception through approval and publication.
• Help maintain customer success stories on Verint.com and effectively promote new assets internally via sales newsletter and other means to ensure customer success is optimally leveraged on the web, in marketing programs/campaigns, and in relevant sales situations.
• Effectively track, measure and report on program performance against key KPIs.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or equivalent years’ experience.
• 6+ years of marketing experience preferably in customer marketing, customer advocacy, customer success, or reference programs in a B2B technology company.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills; ability to comfortably develop and communicate plans to marketing leadership and stakeholders/leaders across the organization and across regions.
• Collaborative work style and strong peer leadership, with an innate ability to work both independently, as part of a team, and in cross-functional teams.
• Organized and thrives in a fast-paced environment, asks questions, and tracks down answers with confidence.
• Can lead projects/programs with minimal direction.
• Travel 20%
• Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, SS Verification, as well as credit and drug screening, where applicable and in accordance with federal and local regulations
• Experience running B2B customer advocacy or reference programs.
• Passionate about customer advocacy, customer marketing, and customer success.
• Excited to find and delight customer advocates, nurturing and growing advocacy on behalf of Verint while elevating advocates’ profile, status, and benefits in the process.
• Excited to find, develop, and share success stories for the benefit of customers and Verint.
• Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong ties with both internal stakeholders and customer advocates.
• Strong interviewing, storytelling, and writing skills.
• Working knowledge of Influitive (or similar customer advocacy/reference platform), Salesforce, and Wrike (or similar project management platform).
• Experience with a B2B enterprise software provider and cloud-based solutions.
As an equal opportunity employer, Verint Systems Inc. prides itself in providing employees with a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. This means we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to one’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, Veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, training, leave of absence or termination.