Verint Systems, Inc. Content Marketing Sr. Manager in Topeka, Kansas
Content Marketing Sr. Manager
Location US-Remote (United States)
Job ID 15932
At Verint, we believe customer engagement is the core of every global brand. Our mission is to help organizations discover opportunities previously only scarcely imagined by connecting work, data, and experiences enterprise wide. We hire innovators with the passion, creativity, and drive to answer constantly shifting market challenges and deliver impactful results for our customers. Our commitment to attracting and retaining a talented, diverse, and engaged team creates a collaborative environment that openly celebrates all cultures and affords personal and professional growth opportunities. Learn more at www.verint.com
Overview of Job Function:
This Content Marketing Sr. Manager position is a highly strategic, visible role and will be instrumental in shaping our story around the future of work, artificial intelligence (AI), and customer engagement.
They will partner with key stakeholders including executives, Go to Market, public relations, brand and creative teams among others, to develop and implement a product marketing and content marketing deliverables that inspire, educate and drive engagement with our buyers and influencers.
The ideal candidate will inspire by telling thought provoking stories, have prior product marketing experience, have the vision and passion to champion change, and the ability to conceptualize and create content that engages and excites our audiences.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
• Influencing the vision for new/emerging technologies.
• Build and scale content strategy to raise awareness and engage contact center, CX, back office and IT buyers with differentiated messaging, sales tools, digital assets, and success stories.
• Drive marketing activities across multiple product lines and geographies. Provide leadership across the marketing and sales organization to advocate for and drive the outcome of cross product line launches.
• Lead and influence a matrix team of marketers to develop outstanding short and long form content and campaigns including sales enablement materials, presentations, eBooks, Blogs, webinars, whitepapers, videos, website copy, and more.
• Ensure content is on-brand, consistent in tone, and complies with SEO best practices
• Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors and work closely with PR to drive brand narratives and position us as a thought leader
• Drive content success metrics and analytics and obsessively track and measure results, gather insights, and optimize content for conversion.
• Collaborate with demand gen, go to market, creative, and customer success to leverage and optimize marketing opportunities.
• Bachelor degree in business or related field, or equivalent work experience.
• 10 years of marketing experience related to content, solution, or product marketing with minimum of 3-5 years at a B2B technology company.
• High technical aptitude to act as the company solutions expert on its more offerings and capabilities, the market and the associated competition. Ability to translate technical capabilities into customer benefits for internal and external audiences is critical.
• Move easily between solution-based and technical messaging for different audiences such as sales, sales engineers, customer success teams, and professional service teams.
• Exceptional communications skills, with the ability to communicate and present effectively to multiple levels across the organization in both one-on-one and group settings.
• Proven ability to work proactively cross-functionally with all levels including executive management.
• Ability to lead multiple detailed projects and program elements in a fast-paced challenging environment.
• An experienced storyteller with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Skilled at developing content ranging from bite-sized to long form, including a solid understanding of SEO.
• Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, SS Verification, as well as credit and drug screening, where applicable and in accordance with federal and local regulations
• The ability to obtain the necessary credit line required to travel
• Experience in Cloud Software, preferably in B2B enterprise software
As an equal opportunity employer, Verint Systems Inc. prides itself in providing employees with a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. This means we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to one’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, Veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, training, leave of absence or termination.