Oracle Consultant - Analytics Warehouse (NSAW) implementation - NetSuite Services in Topeka, Kansas
Hire level/title is flexible, commensurate with relevant experience.
Position is home office based with only modest travel required.
One word — transformation.
At NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 30,000+ customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient, and agile. NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud ERP pioneer, today NetSuite has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Transform your career at NetSuite
At NetSuite we work hard, and we work smart. We hire fierce competitors. We hire individuals that are fearless trail blazers. NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate, because if you don’t have fun along the way, then what’s the point? NetSuite is transforming how its customers do business.
The NetSuite Analystics Warehouse Practice (NSAW) of the Shared Services Group of Oracle NetSuite Professional Services is chartered to assist and guide our NetSuite ERP customers by developing Analytic reporting strategies and solutions, creating implementation roadmaps, and performing assessments and full-life cycle implementations. We are seeking a senior level Data Warehouse and Analytics/Business Intelligence solutions Consultant.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Consultatively gathering customer requirements and collaborate with the customer to define the business challenge the customer is attempting to better understand with data
• Taking the defined business objective, leveraging the understanding of the data model and producing analytics to provide actionable insights
o Identify new data and product patterns through data mining and communicate those complex concepts and the results of the analyses in a clear and effective manner through creative visualization directly to company executives
• Extend the data warehouse by incorporating data from 3rd party datasets/applications
o Build data pipelines from multiple data sources by performing necessary ETL tasks including processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
• Lead project delivery as a technical expert when implementing solutions.
• Develop solutions that follow product development guidelines and are in-line with established design standards and approved architectures.
• Transfer product knowledge to customers to reinforce training and ensure adoption.
• Resolve or escalate client issues as appropriate to support and engineering teams.
• Develop and maintain up-to-date knowledge of Oracle and NetSuite analytics, data integration products and service offerings.
• Work collaboratively with the NetSuite Product Team to influence design, product features and roadmap.
• Attend internal meetings and collaborate by sharing knowledge and best practices within the practice including mentoring sessions for junior resources, and other strategic initiatives.
• Support pre-sales efforts and drive technology adoption by positioning Oracle NetSuite Consulting services.
Preferred Qualifications/Skills include:
• 8 or more years of relevant experience designing, implementing and integrating Oracle and/or NetSuite Data Warehouse and Analytics/Business Intelligence solutions.
• Experience with relevant tools including: Autonomous Data Warehouse (ADW), Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC), Oracle Fusion Analytics Warehouse (FAW), NetSuite SuiteAnalytics Connect,
• Consulting role experience
• Solid understanding of Oracle Database, Data Modelling, Oracle SQL Developer, Data Warehouse concepts, advanced analytics concepts, and implementation.
• Experience implementing and utilizing Big Data and visualization techniques, tools, and technologies (Spark, Kafka, Tableau, etc.)
• Experience in data design, data modeling, data mapping, data interrogation, data quality, and master data management.
• Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SLQ, etc.
• Experience with ERP and EPM solutions, NetSuite and/or Oracle platform preferred.
• Able to perform complex problem solving and to work collaboratively with NetSuite Support and Product Management
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Project leadership experience.
• Bachelor level degree or higher in a relevant discipline.
• Able to work customer projects across multiple timezones..
• English language read/write/speak proficiency.
• Modest, as appropriate.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. At Oracle, we don’t just value differences—we celebrate them. We’re committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people work together. We believe innovation starts with diversity and inclusion. https://www.oracle.com/corporate/careers/culture/diversity.html
Certain US customer or client-facing roles may be required to comply with applicable requirements, such as immunization and occupational health mandates.
Range and benefit information provided in this posting are specific to the United States only
Hiring Range: from $87,000 to $178,200 per annum. May be eligible for bonus and equity.
Oracle maintains broad salary ranges for its roles in order to account for variations in knowledge, skills, experience, market conditions and locations, as well as reflect Oracle’s differing products, industries and lines of business.
Candidates are typically placed into the range based on the preceding factors as well as internal peer equity.
Oracle offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes the following:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance, including expert medical opinion
Short term disability and long term disability
Life insurance and AD&D
Supplemental life insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts
Pre-tax commuter and parking benefits
401(k) Savings and Investment Plan with company match
Paid time off: Flexible Vacation is provided to all eligible employees assigned to a salaried (non-overtime eligible) position. Accrued Vacation is provided to all other employees eligible for vacation benefits. For employees working at least 35 hours per week, the vacation accrual rate is 13 days annually for the first three years of employment and 18 days annually for subsequent years of employment. Vacation accrual is prorated for employees working between 20 and 34 hours per week. Employees working fewer than 20 hours per week are not eligible for vacation.
11 paid holidays
Paid sick leave: 72 hours of paid sick leave upon date of hire. Refreshes each calendar year. Unused balance will carry over each year up to a maximum cap of 112 hours.
Paid parental leave
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Financial planning and group legal
Voluntary benefits including auto, homeowner and pet insurance
This job requires proficiency in the English language. Oracle is a global company with operations in dozens of countries around the world and our teams, including the team this position is part of, are comprised of individuals located in various jurisdictions. As is required of employees in all jobs at Oracle in North America, candidates for this position are required to understand, and communicate, in English so that in the course of performing their work, they can interact with teammates in other locations who are not fluent in the French language.
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.
In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation.
Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical, Life Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and much more. We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture of giving back to the communities where we live and do business.
At Oracle, we believe that innovation starts with diversity and inclusion and to create the future we need talent from various backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to successfully participate in the job application, interview process, and in potential roles. to perform crucial job functions.
That’s why we’re committed to creating a workforce where all individuals can do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued that we’re inspired to go beyond what’s been done before.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer * . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
* Which includes being a United States Affirmative Action Employer