UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Business Process Analyst in Topeka, Kansas
Business Process Analyst
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
USA - USA - Remote
Description & Qualifications
As a Business Process Analyst, you will focus on capturing, translating, and optimizing operational processes within the Global Delivery Services (GDS) organization. Be ready to jump into process design discussions, excited to articulate complex processes, and share optimization techniques. Identify and document key process elements such as policies, procedures, process steps, process improvements, workflows, and roles.
• Develop business process artifacts that provide comprehensive view of delivery services processes and visually depict operational blueprint that provide key insights into delivery consistency, project health, performance, and align to business KPIs.
• Work side-by-side with business leaders and technology teams to model, analyze, deploy, monitor, and continuously improve our business processes.
• Facilitate meetings with relevant Process Owners, SMEs, partners, and end-users to solicit their insight, ideas, and perspectives.
• Manage stakeholders, identify significant process breakdowns, influence upper management, and land improvement strategies
• Ensure all projects adhere to process standards, guidelines, and principles.
• Use analytical and quantitative methods to assess, design, and implement process optimization, and streamline and simplify cross-functional operations.
• Develop a process-oriented culture that translates strategic intent to predictable execution.
• Establish communication and training opportunities to GDS on requirements management and business process management.
• Works under only general direction. Normally receives little instruction day-to-day.
• Contributes to completion of specific programs and projects.
• 3 years of experience in management consulting working on design and operations process transformation in diverse industries.
• 5 years of experience focused on operational process optimization and improvement.
• The ability to connect with both business and technology stakeholders.
• Must be capable of working effectively across organizational and functional boundaries.
• Experience with Visio and/or other process modeling software is a must.
• Experience with APQC or other process classification frameworks.
• Experience in mapping and optimizing processes.
• Strong verbal and written communication and facilitation skills.
• Project management and change management skills.
• Certification in APQC or other process frameworks preferred
• Experience with lean enterprise or Six Sigma, 5S, Kaizen, Value Stream Mapping, Business Process Modeling Notation, and process modeling tools.
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
Colorado Pay Law
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is available in Colorado or remote, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Please send an email to UKGcareers@ukg.com
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.